Woof Gang Bakery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woof Gang Bakery

Dog Bather Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Woof Gang Bakery (Austin, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process mainly wanted to know about my experience with dog handling, no grooming experience required. They asked if I had babysat dogs, walked them and what dogs were in my life and general dog handling questions.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience would make you fit to handle dogs of all shapes and sizes?   Answer Question

Dog Groomer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Woof Gang Bakery (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Simple. The interview, Deena, didn't understand anything about the grooming process which made the interview pretty easy for a groomer. I groomed her golden doodle, who was super sweet. She didn't really know how to judge or what to look for- I basically taught her throughout her interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Woof Gang Bakery (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

Chaotic, behind the counter interview infringed of customers. Don't expect it to be on time. Also expect that they ask you to do a working interview that you won't be paid for once hired

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Woof Gang Bakery (Charleston, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

really brief and basic, anyone could get the job. You really just had to express a passion for pets and seem like you would be a good salesmen. The process is incredibly informal.

Dog Groomer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woof Gang Bakery (Westfield, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Very brief discussion, did not ask for my resume, photos of dogs I have groomed, a demo dog, or references - though I offered. They did this with all groomers and wound up with a few low quality producers. They did not understand what was required or normal for a groomer interview. Also strange, they asked to meet at a Starbucks and when they arrived said, "I hope you don't need coffee because I didn't bring my card." Not even an apology.