Woolworths Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woolworths Limited Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.2

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was good. Didn't take very long. It was a group interview. We introduced ourselves , filled out a priority sheet of what we would do in different situations, built a house of cards.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself and if you were an animal what would you be?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakleigh (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Oakleigh (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website on the 24th and received invitation to the group interview on the 2nd. I attended the interview on the 8th. They were approximately 20+ candidates in a small room for
    1-2hrs. It was a group interview process that consisted of 2 group tasks and individual questions.

1. There were 4 tables with approximately 6 people each
    2. Fill in the paperwork with your name/contact details and availability
    3. first questions - If you were a fruit what would you be and why?
    (share our answer with the people on our table)
    4. 1st Group task - We had to talk about convenience store strategy
    5. 2nd Group Task - Our group were given a item to sell - Coffee,water,cookies
    6. second question - Woolworths "We bring a little good to everyone, every day" What do you bring?
    share our answer with our table

Overall:
    It was a really easygoing interview process. Make sure you take part in each group activities and come up with out of the box ideas so they will remember you.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fruit what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Replenishment Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Canberra (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

I have applied for the position on 25th August 2017 and got an interview call on 12th September 2017. HR called me and asked the availability and why do you want to work with Woolworth. After that she invited me for attending the interview on the very next day. The interview was very smooth and friendly. 3 days later, they sent a mail to upload my documents and then, I have got an offer letter. Actually I do not have any previous experience in Retail and I think the reason I was selected is I said I am flexible with my working hours and I can work about 36 to 40 hours a week. If the interviewer asked do you have any questions, you should ask some questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited.

Interview

So I was called for a group interview with 4 others. First, we were asked to introduce ourselves and then pick an animal that we would like to be.(just in general) Afterward, we were asked about our availability and just one interview question. Then, we were teamed up for a group activity which was actually pretty fun! U will do great! Trust me:)

Hotel Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (South Twenty Four Parganas (India)).

Interview

To work in an organization, which values hard work and sincerity, and provides a quality environment, which enriches my programming skills, which intern helps in the growth of the organization

Interview Questions

• What is your self introduction   1 Answer

Replenishment Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited.

Interview

Applied online and then received a phone call from the Woolworths Recruitment Team a week or so later. Got told to call back as I missed the call and did so an hour later, no answer. So I tried again that afternoon this time I left a voice message. The next day I had heard nothing again but thought to call at different times as maybe the guy was very busy. Still no answer, no reply, no nothing. After this day, I kinda knew that something was up but tried again to call. Today three days after the initial call from Woolworths Recruitment team I get an email saying my job application was rejected despite receiving a call from Woolworths Recruitment team earlier in the week. If they didn't want to hire me in the first place they could of just not called me.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

They were hiring at short notice so it was really speedy. Met manager, asked about my studies and future plan, confirmed availability, spoke briefly about the job. Asked the proper interview Qs (below), the asked me to rate myself on various aspects (how customer-centric are you, how good are you at managing people, how strategic are you in decision making, how self-aware are you).

Interview Questions

• What is good service?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Woolworths?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was shouting at you because you had run out of a product?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were cleaning a spill and a customer asked you to take them to a product in another aisle?   Answer Question

Casual Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call two weeks later which turned out to be a quick phone interview and after that I was invited to an in store interview the next day.

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Canberra (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job at Woolworths Canberra a few months ago, I got a call for an interview which was super easy it was my first ever job interview and they didn't make me feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• if you were in charge of a store how would you set it up   Answer Question

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Limited (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Fairly laid back, very encouraging interviewers - just wanted to get a better understanding of why i applied and how i would fit within the business. Also very open to questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioural questions - tell us about a time you did this or if this happened what would you do..   Answer Question