Work4 Labs Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Work4 Labs Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Work4 Labs (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted the next day to arrange a phone call with the hiring manager.

The call went well, general phone screening about your experiences, motivations, the position and motivation to join the company.

I moved forward in the recruiting process with a case study about Facebook advertising. The case study was somewhat easy and relied a bit more on creativity than complexity (also depends how comfortable you are with Facebook ads).

After a couple of days, I got contacted for an interview in their office with the head of operations. The interview lasted about 30 min and the questions were mostly focused on previous experience, knowledge of the platform and advertising best practices, and how strategic you are.

On the same day, shortly after the interview, I received an email to arrange a phone call with one of their operations person (doing the same job that I was applying for). The interview went quite well, even if I was a bit surprised the person did not seem ready, and did not really have questions for me. She did not have my resume (or any information about me apparently) and just asked very basic questions.

After few days, I just received a common "we've decided to move forward with other candidates" type of email, with no feedback. A bit disappointed considering I had a couple of interviews with different persons at the company.

Overall, everyone I talked to was nice, the entire process went smoothly, and the interviews were easy and focused on your ability to work on the platform (definitely requires previous knowledge and experience).

Interview Questions

• Why this position (in operations)?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with Facebook advertising?   Answer Question
    • Give me five examples to optimize a campaign.   Answer Question
    • Case study: reporting and analysis of a campaign, ads creativity, and other questions about creativity   Answer Question

Data Analyst Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Work4 Labs (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

6-part test on probabilities, programming, and your ideas

Interview Questions