WorkSafeBC Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

WorkSafeBC Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

Updated Sep 25, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Collections Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Began with standard testing which included a typing test and a mental math test and proceed to writing a sample letter. If passed, proceed to next stage which includes role play and behavioural interview.

Interview Questions

• How to complete tasks when there are frequent interrupts?   Answer Question

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Starts with group testing where you would write 4 tests (2 of them typing, reading comprehension, office grammar and spelling) . Upon passing those tests, you continue with a simulation exercise online. If you pass all of these you are called for a panel interview and role play.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you've dealt with a difficult person, what was the outcome, what resources did you use   1 Answer

Occupational Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited for a test. The test was 3.5 hours and different parts. It was similar to what they describe in their website. The questions were multiple choice with several answers. I don't know what they want to assess ,but there were many stupid and repetitive questions. Lots of figures to compare like IQ test.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Lots and lots of behavioural interview questions that were long and wordy. Got really confusing at times and had to ask for the questions to be repeated. They kept going back and forth between interviewers. Was tricky to keep good eye contact.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Situational Questions. Friendly, very well structured. They allowed a good amount of time to develop my answers. It was important that I had read about the organization because they want to know that you care about this company. The interviewer knew what was needed for the job and was open to my questions. Overall it was a good experience to interview with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve a process?   1 Answer

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

One interview with Manager and Budget Coordinator. The interview lasted around 30-40 minutes. The interview process was good. Not too many tough questions were. After a few questions, the interview kind of turned into a conversation. I talked about the culture of the company and why that was the primary reason why I wanted to join.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What is your strength?
      What is your weakness?
      They also asked behavioural and situational questions.
      Give an example of a situation where there was conflict and how did you resolve it?
      Give an example.....   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very formal first panel interview that was only slightly related to my specific work, but the second interview was more focused on job skills and gave a better overview of what the role would look like day-to-day.

Interview Questions

• Can you design a presentation for ____?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an interview over the phone. It lasted for one hour and was a panel interview. I was put forward by a consulting firm. And was advised I got the job in one week.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

3 person panel behavioural interview

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with change management in your former workplace?   Answer Question