Workbridge Associates Assistant Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workbridge Associates Assistant Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Workbridge Associates

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

You come in and interview with 2 people (who don't even work on the same team). They then tell you to come up with a job pitch to perform in front of them as though you were giving the speech to a potential candidate. It has to be 3-5 minutes long, and you have to have specific speaking points that they've outlined. Then you talk to the main boss and they decide if you did well or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very firm. Not worth it.

Other Interview Reviews for Workbridge Associates

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

2-3 interviews. The first is pretty casual, and the second was a little more intense lasting about 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions, they want to hire people that are outgoing and fit in the environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

First let me start by saying one of my friends told me they worked for workbridge and that is was an awful experience. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt....I was wrong.

Awful experience waited 20 minutes between each interviewer. First interviewer was on and off his phone. Second interviewer was great questions were easy and interpersonal. Third interviewer Brittany, the “division manager”, kept swearing and was turned off by the fact I was pursuing a master degree.

Called back a week later to follow up and I was told by the second interviewer that they had a few more interviews to hold before the second step in the recruiting process. I was put on hold for 30 seconds only to be picked up by Brittany. She said they already offered a position to someone and they accepted. Crazy, since the interviewer who picked up my call said they still had interviews to hold.

The interview was disrespecting and unprofessional. I firmly believe I wasn’t considered seriously due to the fact I’m pursuing a masters degree for I have experience in recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue this opportunity?   1 Answer

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was a great experience. Very relaxed. More so an informational interview and wants to make sure you're an ideal fit.