Workbridge Associates Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workbridge Associates Recruiter Interview Questions

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone briefly, and was asked to meet in person at their office in Irvine. Young employees, young manager. Explained the process of moving up within the company. Starting comp for a new hire is relatively low, $33k and each placement receives only a couple hundred dollars in commission. Spoke to lead recruiter, said it took about 2 years to get to the position. Overall, seemed like a great atmosphere to work in, but ultimately decided not to move forward, as they focus on recruiting only in the tech field.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workbridge Associates

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Starts with a short phone screen where they mostly tell you about the company before inviting you for an in person interview. In the first round face to face interview they ask you a few questions about yourself and background and go into more detail about the breakdown of a typical work day. If you get invited for a final round interview then you have to make a short presentation to give to a few managers/leads where you're supposed to generate interest in the topic and basically demonstrate your communication/sales skills. Overall it's a very relaxed environment with lots of positive feedback and nice people.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about our company prior to the interview?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

They started off with a phone screen and then invited me into the office. I met with a few of the managers and directors. They then give you a script to memorize so that you can have a "mock scenario"and have you come in and do that a few days later. It was the easiest interview I've ever done. They seem really desperate to hire new recruiters.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

I was contacted a few times over the phone, and made an appointment to meet with one of the managers. When I arrived, he wasn't there, so someone who walked by decided to meet with me. I also met with another manager, and was advised to call in the morning to set up another interview. When I called, there was no one in the office and the voicemail was not set up properly. For me, this was just a little too unprofessional and I did not continue to work with them.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that the questions were difficult, but the manager I had spoken to sought me out and had expressed that I was a well-qualified candidate. The interviewer, however, did not seem to agree and pressed me on various topics that I had discussed with the first manager by phone, which was unexpected for me, as I was not expecting to meet with him.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I first applied online and received a phone call within a week of sending in my application. I then went into the office where I had the typical run down of what the job was and the compensation talk. After I was asked to call the next day at 10am (and when they say 10am they mean it RIGHT on the dot) where I was asked to return for a panel presentation with three Practice Managers. Afterwards you will return to a 1:1 setting where the different practice managers will ask you general questions. Overall, they did not seem very organized.

Interview Questions

• They are mostly sales questions and are working to get you to argue back. It was relatively uncomfortable because in most interview settings you don't want to seem rude, but it is apparently what they are looking for in order to see how thick your skin is.

Most of the questions are extremely repetitive (ex. why do you want to go into sales? what goals do you have should you receive this job? etc)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

In person

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, it was nice because you could tell that they were really rooting for you to succeed in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: Name a time that you were faced with a challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable, but there is supposed room for growth.

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

pretty short and sweet. First round phone interview, 1st on-site interview, 2nd on-site interview (and quick 5 minute presentation). Then you either get a thumbs up or thumbs down on getting hired. Relatively easy and straight forward. Learned a lot.

Interview Questions

• Q: What motivates you? How have you overcome obstacles in your life? Do you work well in teams? Tell me about something you've had to sell/convince someone of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

First round in person. Second round sales presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a call after applying online, spoke to one of the Lead recruiters as well as the District Manager for about 30 minutes, was then asked if I was interested in coming in for an interview. I accepted for the next business day. Met with 2 managers separately, both were very friendly and explained not only the day to day business of the company but also the big picture and large goals of the company as a whole and the individual employees. Was asked to call the following morning, did as asked and came in that afternoon for a 2nd interview. Spoke with 2 other managers and the district manager. Everyone I met was very friendly as well as thorough in explaining what the job entails and possible of growth potential. There was not one thing that I could find at fault with what I heard and I became more and more interested as the interview progressed. After the managers spoke amongst them selves in private I was offered the job and given a little over a week to wrap up little things in my life.

Interview Questions

• What should I know about you, not including your work experience or schooling?   Answer Question
    • What do you think would make you a good recruiter/sales associate? (They knew I never did any sales or recruiting before)   Answer Question