Cover image for Workday

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 1.3K interviews

Other15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Recruiter reached out to schedule call so I provided my availability. A few days go by without response and recruiter apologies and asks for additional times I might be available. Provided additional times and (you guessed it) no response. Received an email over the weekend that mentioned they’re pursuing other candidates at this time. We all are very busy , however, common courtesy shouldn’t be sacrificed.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your availability over the next few days?
    Answer Question

Workday

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Four interviews with a panel interview at the end. In the initial interview the salary expectations got discussed and promised to be in the budget. The final offer after 4 interviews was not competitive after a long process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Workday

Join the conversation on

Consulting Salary Comparison

5m

works at

Workday

Trying to get a feel for salary expectations at somewhere like Accenture or Deloitte. Currently a Consulting Manager at Workday. Master of Arts in Organizational Management, 6 years experience Consulting, 1 year experience as a Consulting Manager. Prior to Consulting also 3 years of a leadership + 5 years non-leadership experience with different company. Total years in workforce = 15. What level might I qualify for at Deloitte or Accenture and what might Base+Bonus or Total Comp look like?

4 Comments

Tech

448.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Workday~197851
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very positive and efficient interview process. Went through 4 separate phone interviews. Everyone was friendly and willing to answer questions. Whole process took about 4 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Detailed presentation of a mock sales cycle with live QA and slides . Graded scorecard . Had to uncover pain and value and close on next step through objections, three person panel.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we spend x dollars on your product ?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Paris) in Mar 2021

Interview

Le processus d'embauche se déroule normalement en 3 étapes: 1) entretien RH de screening - 30 min en visio avec le recruteur 2)entretien avec Manager Direct (dans mon cas elle était en vacances donc j'ai directement rencontré le Team Leader) 3) entretien avec Team Leader

Interview Questions
  • Si on vous donne une liste de 300 entreprises, quelle est votre stratégie commerciale?

Workday

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Pleasant experience with the recruiter but it was short and they didn't ask me to go into a lot of depth with my experience. I was surprised that there weren't more questions asking for specifics.

Interview Questions
  • How many implementations have you been involved with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Workday (Austin, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online. Upon submission of my application I received an email saying I had 1 week to complete a pymetrics assessment. I wasn't able to complete the assessment immediately, but within 48 hours of submitting my application, I received a "thanks but no thanks" email. Ended before it began.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Interview with the recruiter was great. Interview with the hiring manager was friendly but lackluster. The manager clearly had lost passion for the role, purpose & customers. Very average and disappointing. I was not interested or excited after speaking with the manager.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Got through multiple phone screens, was told they had a position open, and then when I got on site was let down. Bottom line- when I got on site for my interview the person said to me "we already filled the spot but did not want to tell you not to come in and interview with short notice". This is an absolute joke. They knew they filled the job and didn't have an open position but still grilled me and made me go through an interview- absolutely unacceptable. This is the second time I tried to interview here and both times was turned off by the company and employees. Others that I know also interviewed here and had a similar experience. The overall vibe to those interviewing is that MOST of the people at the company feel like they are better than you and they belittle you. Workday is not the best company in the world and is not the only company in the world. They need to be more humble and respectful. Over the years I have interviewed many places and this one has left one of the worst taste in my mouth out of them all. Don't waste your time or energy. For a company in the HR space you would think they would have it more together. Total let down.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2015

Interview

I initially met with a recruiter two separate times. From there I had a 2 or 3 calls with the hiring manager, then an onsite at their regional office with 4 different people.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult experience or situation I encountered in my career how did I handle it and what did I learn from it?
18 people found this interview helpful