KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Workday Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 1,223.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied through Handshake and then was emailed by someone to apply on Workday’s application portal. I applied the day after the application was posted, so I didn’t hear anything for a month. I was contacted by an HR coordinator about setting up a 30-minute Zoom interview with the person who runs the Generation Workday/SPARK program. The interview was very casual – we went through my resume and he asked me why I was interested in workday/consulting, but the entire interviewed revolved around my resume. About a month later, I was invited to the final round. The final round interview went from 9am – 1pm, so it was pretty long. It consisted of a group presentation, which went over who Workday is and what they have to offer. This was followed up by four back-to-back interviews with a small break after the second interview. Two of my interviews were very chill and conversational, while the other two were more structured, behavioral questions. My advice would be to just be yourself. They truly want to get to know you and where you come from because at the end of the day they want to hire great people who they can see thriving at their company. I stalked the other interviewees and some of them went to top tier business schools and ivys, so I felt like I didn’t have a chance considering that nobody was familiar with my school. I was shocked to receive an email about a month later asking me to interview with a Pillar leader. This interview was super conversational and easy-going. We just talked about where we thought I would fit best on the team. If you get to this interview, you pretty much secured the bag. Throughout the process, the HR coordinator was unresponsive and generally sent zoom invites the night before which often made me feel like I didn’t get selected to move on. Ignore them. They have “set” timelines, but generally are a few weeks late in communication. Upon signing my offer letter, I immediately received calls from the people I interviewed with and other team members congratulating me, and they extended their personal cell phone number and told me to reach out if I ever needed anything, which I thought was nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why Workday? Why Consulting? Which Function do you think you'd fit best in and what experience qualifies you? Name a time when type of questions
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

I applied online then had a 30 minute zoom interview with hiring manager. Pretty simple interview to see if you can handle both the technical and sales parts of consulting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful