KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Workday Associate Integration Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,223.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting75%
Recruiter25%
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Overall interview process was fairly standard - initial on campus screening followed a phone call follow up and then in person, day long, interviews with different roles on the team. The day long in person interviews seemed pretty casual and felt more of a conversation with great individuals. Not too much of a technical focus throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • No tough questions really. Most were standard behavioral questions.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Met Workday at university career fair. I had a great conversation with consultants and the recruiters. After about a month I was contacted for an interview with a manager. A few weeks later I was informed I made the final round on-site in Pleasanton. Final round consisted of four back to back interviews, with a mix of behavioral and technical. Workday strongly values fit, so just be able to talk about who you are as a person as well as delve deep into the projects you have worked on. Some of the interviews were more conversational as opposed to a Q&A which was refreshing but threw me off at first. One odd note is that two of my interviews on-site were actually done remotely with employees who were OOO and I had a few audio/video problems but everyone was cool about it. Definitely a good vibe overall. I ended up declining the (fairly generous) offer in favor of a firm that paid less simply because I could not see myself enjoying the role at Workday as much. After a call with my future manager, I realized the role would be more technical/less client facing than I originally imagined which turned out to be a big turnoff for me, but each to their own. My overall experience was mixed simply because my recruiter moved very slowly in terms of contacting me throughout the various stages of the process. Even once I made on-site, it ended up taking 3 weeks before receiving my offer after being told I would have a decision within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What would you like to tell me that I haven't already asked nor is expressed through your resume?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Workday