Workday Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workday Consultant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workday.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter directly asked me what companies I was interviewing with, and how far along I was in the process, which I thought was pretty unprofessional. Regardless, I had a follow up phone interview with the hiring manager which went pretty well. A few hours after that second phone interview, the recruiter called me again. I was assuming that it was to let me know their decision regarding moving forward...but instead she wanted to see if I was still interested in the role. She had not talked to the hiring manager and had no idea if he wanted to go forward with the interview process. I found this very odd and disorganized, not to mention disappointing when you're hoping to hear about the next steps in the process. Well, over a month passed with complete radio silence before I finally heard that they had filled the position. Weird and unprofessional from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Questions with the hiring manager were mainly surrounding my understanding of the role and about Workday's business.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workday

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

the interview process was fairly straightforward and a bit quirky but also a bit lengthy in terms of application start to finish. eventually an offer was made after a phone screening and a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my cultures and values   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Experienced some delays between interview steps. Recruiter seems very busy. However, interview on phone was good. He seemed to know where he was going, asked valuable questions and listened to my answers. The recruiter seemed new to the company and especially new to the product and job requirements. The next interview is supposed to be a peer interview by someone doing work similar to what I would do. The personality test gave valid results. The IQ/speed test was pretty standard. It would help to prepare by doing some warmup tests on the web. It was quite a contrast to go from the flow of work to a timed IQ test. In general, I think the process so far has been valid and worthwhile. Waiting for next step and that is taking some time.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were aimed at learning my background and goals. There were no difficult or unexpected questions so far.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Workday in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was not well organized. Very slow to respond. Not much follow up.

I met ttwice with the hiring manager and then interviewed with two other consultants.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Workday in April 2012.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Six one on one interviews. Nothing technical. Everybody was really nice there. Workday is getting ready for their IPO so everybody there is really excited. Company culture is definitely going to change because of growth. They are experiencing some growing pains but obviously that's normal for their situation. During my interview they gave me and the other interviewees t-shirts which was kind of odd. Now I have a lime green t-shirt in my room that reminds me that I did not get an offer. Overall it was a cool experience. Their headquarters are nice.