Cover image for Workday

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.3K interviews

In Person17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Multiple interviews with different memebers of the team. All in all about a 4 week process that ended with an offer. Not sure what else to say here but it needs to be a certain length I think.

Interview Questions
  • Explain professional challenges you have faced previously and overcome.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday in Jan 2022

Interview

Great recruiters, interview had no questions for me what so ever and was super high level for a first interview in the lengthy process. I suppose it was just this particular interviewer who I am sure is wonderful at their job but not so great at interviewing.

1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Workday

Join the conversation on

Consulting Salary Comparison

5m

works at

Workday

Trying to get a feel for salary expectations at somewhere like Accenture or Deloitte. Currently a Consulting Manager at Workday. Master of Arts in Organizational Management, 6 years experience Consulting, 1 year experience as a Consulting Manager. Prior to Consulting also 3 years of a leadership + 5 years non-leadership experience with different company. Total years in workforce = 15. What level might I qualify for at Deloitte or Accenture and what might Base+Bonus or Total Comp look like?

4 Comments

Tech

455.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Workday~197851
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The process took 7 weeks and 6 rounds of interviews. 1. HR phone interview 2. Video interview with hiring manager 3. On-site interview with multiple team members 4. Lunch interview 5. Video interview with a different team member 6. Video interview with SVP There was a lot of following back with the recruiter in between interviews. This was the longest interview process I’ve ever experience, but was worth it in the end.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Workday (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Terrible recruiter, dragged the process out forever, ignored responding to emails, no update on status, left wondering if position was ever filled, no response, Completely unprofessional, shocked that a large public company would treat potential candidates in this manner.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (London, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

There was an initial HR telephone screening, followed by on-site interview with team leads. I felt that there was mixed communications between HR and the line managers on the role positioning and objectives. Disappointing that after making the effort to prepare for and travel to the on-site meeting, no further contact or feedback was received.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions around area of expertise and alignment with job role.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Exceptional experience throughout the entire interview process. Two phone interviews with the recruiter and hiring manager, followed by a team interview. On-site interview was challenging, but yet, rewarding to know how much your personality plays a vital role in the DNA of the organization. Overall, it was the best interview experience I have been through and its high standards for integrity and good character spoke loudly and clear.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you fell short of your goal. What did you learn? And how did you handle the situation?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in Apr 2014

Interview

1. Phone screen with recruiter 2. A few days later, phone interview with hiring manager 3. Given a test to complete over the weekend 4. A few days later, invited for an in-person interview. Talked with 4 different people over 2 hours; very efficient. Not everyone seemed familiar with my resume/background, but they were all interested in figuring out cultural fit. 5. The next week, I went in for another in-person. 3 people this time, more senior. Same thing, and these people seemed even more concerned with fit. 6. A week or so later, I had a third in-person. They are really thorough during the interview process in terms of how many people you speak to and what levels they are on. The final person I met with was a C-level executive. In general, none of the questions were difficult. I came prepared to defend my abilities, and it was much more about learning who I am as a person and how I work with others. We talked a LOT about culture.

16 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Workday Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Workday? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

Workday Careers

Cover image for Workday

As a company, we seek market opportunity and impact. Your job is to bring your talent, passion, and authentic self to work. We’ll take care...More

• Our Values
  • Technology
  • Social Responsibility
  • Global Workplace

Company Updates

Logo

31 days ago

Company News
We’re thrilled that Workday has been named as a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises. We believe being named as a Leader for the seventh consecutive year demonstrates that we consistently enable our customers with the power to adapt.
Shared image - Workday Named as a Leader for 7th Consecutive Year in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises
blog.workday.com

Workday Photos

+ Add Photo
Workday photo of: Workday Pleasanton Office
Workday photo of: Workmate & Workdogs go hand in hand
Workday photo of: Workday Main Lobby
Workday photo of: At Workday, work-life balance is very important to us. We want to make sure your family feels like part of Workday.
Workday photo of: Our annual Workday Cangineering canned food sculpture contest
Workday photo of: Workmates spend the day packing meals for children at Kids Against Hunger
Workday photo of: Our fantastic booth team at HR Tech Europe in London