Find jobs for Marketing Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,226.0 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday in Sep 2021

Interview

I had a really pleasant experience throughout. I appreciated how the recruiter responded promptly via email whenever I asked him for feedback. All the interviewers were very respectful and professional. I had fun meeting and chatting with all of them. Interviews with: 1. Recruiter 2. Hiring manager 3. Peer 4. Sales Operations 5. VP of Marketing I suspect they are unsure of all the local candidates they have interviewed (as the area is pretty specialized and most people do not have the extensive experience they are looking for) so far since they reposted the job posting after my 3rd interview. Yet, I was still asked to go ahead with 4th and 5th interviews. 2 weeks have passed since my last interview with them, and they have reposted the job posting, again. They might have another agenda for doing this. Will be interested to see how this unfolds so I'd know what their recruitment approaches are for future reference. I hope they would at least inform everyone who took time to go for the 4-5 interviews that they were not the right fit, when they are sure. All the best to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Why Workday? Describe how you exemplify Workday values - innovation, results driven etc
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful