Find jobs for Product Designer

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Workday Product Designer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,221.0 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

1. Phone call with HR, 2. The second interview with manager 3. Final interview with other stakeholders regarding project and QnA Till the second interview and after that, I was really happy to talk to them and satisfied with the smooth process. But, the Final interview was going spiral. It was booked 2 weeks ago and all of sudden, they postponed the one due to the personal situation of one of the interviewers but was rebooked. After 2hours of rebooking the interview, All of a sudden the senior talent sent me an email that they changed their business requirements for the role and won't be proceeding with my application. I cannot understand now and couldn't then, but it is what it is. Still the HR is very responsive and the process is well structured overall.

Interview Questions
  • How do you apply your xx strength to the project?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

Screening call to begin with and then a call with the hiring manager, then a portfolio review with various stakeholders and then finally there was a virtual on-site with a few shorter interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful