Cover image for Workday

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.2K interviews

Interviews at Workday

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workday in Jun 2022

Interview

I have my screening with the recruiter, who shows up late and gets straight into a question without telling me anything about the position. This was supposed to be a screening to go through my resume, make me learn about the position, and discuss interview process. The recruiter asks me a question and keeps interrupting saying they did not know what I was talking about (of course they did not, they are not the hiring manager). 10mins in, they said I'd not be a good match. I personally gave them feedback that, if this is the way their recruiting team works, I won't apply again because they made me uncomfortable, they were questioning every single word I was saying. If these are the values they are representing on behalf of the company, it's def not the company I want to work for. They were arrogant and impatient, I'd not want candidates I am hiring for to have such experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a process you built.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workday in Feb 2022

Interview

Worst interview experience I've ever had. I was ghosted on the fifth and "final" interview with no communication. When I emailed the scheduler, recruiter, and hiring manager to explain the interviewer had not arrived to our virtual interview and inquire about a reschedule, no one responded to me. This behavior belies the honesty, transparency, and communication they claim seek in candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you have created an inclusive culture for the teams you've led.
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Workday

Join the conversation on

Consulting Salary Comparison

2m

works at

Workday

Trying to get a feel for salary expectations at somewhere like Accenture or Deloitte. Currently a Consulting Manager at Workday. Master of Arts in Organizational Management, 6 years experience Consulting, 1 year experience as a Consulting Manager. Prior to Consulting also 3 years of a leadership + 5 years non-leadership experience with different company. Total years in workforce = 15. What level might I qualify for at Deloitte or Accenture and what might Base+Bonus or Total Comp look like?

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Workday

Application

I interviewed at Workday

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to schedule some time. That initial call was rescheduled 3 times (each time last minute), and the hiring manager was not at all enthusiastic or helpful in understanding the specifics of the role or their needs. Seems like it wouldn’t have been a fit for either of us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I interviewed at Workday

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter emailed me to setup a day to connect regarding the job posting. I never heard back, even after following up with the recruiter a few times.

Workday

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

I was ghosted . I submitted my application online and was contacted by a recruiter to provide availability. She set the date and time for the call but there was no call, no explanation, no return email. Enough said. I was surprised since there were so much positive feedback on Glassdoor

6 people found this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workday in Jun 2017

Interview

Recruiter contacted through email. Scheduled phone interview. Interview took 20 mins..Very unprofessional did not reply to emails nor send out rejection email. Application is open for months...advise to workday please be responsible towards applicants

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workday (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Applied online, within a few days HR reached out to me. Our conversation was very positive and we were both very impressed. The recruiter then told me she will forward my profile to the hiring manager. I never heard back. I followed up with her by email a week later. She didn't even have the courtesy to reply.. Dead Silence! Not sure if I want to work for an employer who doesn't have the courtesy to follow up or respond to an email.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Workday Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Workday? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

Workday Careers

Cover image for Workday

As a company, we seek market opportunity and impact. As people, we want to enjoy our jobs and those we work with. From day one, our...More

• Our Values
  • Technology
  • Social Responsibility
  • Global Workplace

Company Updates

Logo

488 days ago

Company News
We’re excited to announce that we plan to increase our global workforce by more than 20%. Our Co-CEOs Aneel Bhusri and Chano Fernandez discuss plans to scale and innovate on our path to $10 billion in revenue.
Shared image - How We Plan to Grow Workday's Workforce by More than 20 Percent
How We Plan to Grow Workday's Workforce by More than 20 Percent
blog.workday.com

Workday Photos

+ Add Photo
Workday photo of: At Workday, work-life balance is very important to us. We want to make sure your family feels like part of Workday.
Workday photo of: Our Marketing team volunteers with Open Heart Kitchen, writing 300 holiday cards and packing 300 bags of food for those in need. Great work team!
Workday photo of: It's Halloween at Workday and our offices are transformed!
Workday photo of: Embracing fun and challenge in and out of the office, these gutsy Generation Workday employees skydived together from 13,000 feet.
Workday photo of: We were excited to host a recent Bay Area Girl Geek dinner at our San Francisco office, complete with networking, raffle prizes, and an awesome lineup of presentations by Workday Girl Geek speakers!

Expert Career Advice