KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,226.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workday in Feb 2016

Interview

Initial phone screening by hiring manager followed by 3 hours onsite. Everyone was very friendly. Recruiter told me after 4 days of onsite that everyone liked me very much and offered me the position. All good so far. The offer was average. I was trying to get little more than offered and recruiter emailed me later that my offer has been REVOKED. What a shock for me. One side, everyone liked me and other side they revoked offer for negotiation. Be extremely careful during negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing super technical. Main focus was on prior experience and challenges. Also, if you had this situation, how did you overcome the issues.
    1 Answer
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workday (Pleasanton, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

face2face with 8 people - 2 afternoons. First time I have been interviwed to one particular team, then the head thought that I could fit to another team (big big mistake) , so I went to second round of interview, to be honest, was not the big deal, I had 8/9 person to interview, at no stage I felt stressed by question or by the situation. I have been in touch with recruiter as final person to discuss with, and I francly asked for 10K gross more the salary adbertised, and they were happy to gave them to me. I resigned after few month. I could not handle the thecnology XpressO.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful