KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workday Senior Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,223.0 interviews

Other13%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Workday

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workday

Interview

3 virtual interviews. Then I moved on to an in-person presentation that also had 3 in person interviews. The process happened over a 3 weeks period. I have heard it can take months though. The presentation was a mock Steering Committee.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to have a difficult conversation
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Workday

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workday in Dec 2019

Interview

Workday has a very intensive and elongated Interview process for this position level. My experience relates to applying for a Remote/Home Office based position, if you are hiring for an in-office position the process may be different... Expect to meet with a recruiter first, this is a gateway interview. If you pass that your resume is passed onto the Hiring Manager or Hiring Group. If they green-light your resume you will be setup with a Phone/Zoom Interview. This typically is with the hiring manager and is setup for 60 minutes. If you do well in this interview there will be a 2nd Phone/Zoom interview setup with a Peer of the Hiring Manager. Once thru that typically a decision will be made if you will be brought into an Office for an in person interview. IF you are invited into the office you still will have a 3rd Phone/Zoom interview first, with another Peer of the Hiring Manager. The Office interview consists of two parts: 1.) In person 60 minute interview with the Hiring Manager 2.) A Presentation that you will need to give to a group. You will be doing a 'Mock Steering Committee' update. Around 5-7 days before your in person interview you will be given a case study, from that case study you have to create a presentation and then present to a 3-5 person Mock Steering committee. That is the extent of the process, after the Presentation you should be contacted within 1-2 business days by the Recruiter with an outcome.

Interview Questions