KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Workforce Logiq Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

Employee Referral8%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Workforce Logiq

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Logiq

Interview

standard interview process (1 phone screen, 2-3 rounds of interview- both 1:1 and group interviews). very involved and informative for instructions and expectations! Turn around time average of 1-1.5 week.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle high stress environments?
    Answer Question

Workforce Logiq

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Logiq

Interview

There were one phone interview (30 minutes) and 2 rounds (meeting the team members and the hiring manager). Each round took an hour. Process was straight forward and prep work given prior to interview for candidates!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How do you work under high volume load?

The latest conversations about Consulting

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Workforce Logiq

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq in Jul 2020

Interview

I have received an email from Natalee from recruiting department. We scheduled a phone interview for the next day. But I have never got a phone call or any response to an email. Seems like a waist of time.

Interview Questions
  • No questions, recruiter have never called

Workforce Logiq

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq in May 2020

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me by email, and phone indicating that she was interested in an interview opportunity. The interview was conducted over the phone. It was a brief interview where they asked me about my previous job experience, and years working in customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an in person interview on site with hiring manager and recruiter. Both interviews were easy candid conversations. The team was very easy to talk to and get along with. They were open and honest.

Interview Questions
  • What excites you about this opportunity

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Three interviews conducted one phone and two face to face. Interviewers were absolutely amazing. They were all transparent they knew what they were looking. I was given a 2 week time line for a decision to be made and it was exactly two weeks when a decision was made. Communication throughout the entire process was outstanding I never had to worry or wonder what was going on in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

technical face to face, practical test, director and final salary negotiation on phone. Practical test can be done at home. In practical test 3 tier architecture, exception handling , oops concept implementation expected.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Vadodara)

Interview

No interview, although the process took a long time and they do put you through a testing phase as you get aquanted with the system and learn the ropes. The guidelines can be confusing and there is not a lot of guidence.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Pune) in Feb 2018

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very smooth and properly planned. HR always responded on time. There were 2 rounds of interview, one was technical and another was non technical. Technical interview went on for 2 hours because all the questions were scenario based. And non technical went on for 45 min and they checked my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on T-SQL scripts and tuning, data modelling, data warehouse concepts, SSIS development and tuning, database disaster recovery plan, ETL concepts

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (San Diego, CA)

Interview

It was no really interview. I got email with job offer, followed instruction and submitted required documents. One person I met is was notary who notarise my documents. Thats it. Some of my friends who applied for the same position just never get respond and thous who got respond, was hired the same as me. One girlfriend submit logic test on ZeroChaos main page. test was pretty complicated. After she passed this test she got offer.

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews

Workforce Logiq Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Workforce Logiq according to 85 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.26%