Workforce Logiq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I interviewed with the Director of PMO and SVP of Quality & Training

Interview Questions

• Name 10 things you can do with a pencil   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was told this is the rate we pay and sold me on a false hope of a huge quarter bonus only to find they are low.

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

The whole process was as smooth and well planned and executed. After all the HR formalities were complied with; I was at the job site in about a week.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called for initial interview, short to the point. Then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, about 30 minutes to really get an overview of the position. Was invited to interview in person 2 days later. Hiring manager was very thorough, was there about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us?
      How does your experience translate?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Phone Call by a Maryland ZeroChaos recruiter with 7 months of experience in her company. She was unrespectful at the first moment. The minimum and the first thing you have to do when a recruiter call someone for an interview is to say Hello and how are you today? instead of "Hello, lets go with the interview" and be rude. Bad day or unrespectful recruiter, who knows but these aren´t the manners.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Application process was easy. Received a phone call almost immediately. Phone screening process was fairly easy. Received some detail and additional information about the position available and details about the company.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have for this role.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed 2x. Once with three people, the second with controller. One manager asked to describe me and my past. The one asked about past time activities. The other one asked accounting related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Asked me about journal entry for rent expense.   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I expected a drill but had a conversation. The manager I interviewed with saw something in me that i did not, at the time see in myself. I shared a thing that I did and was proud of but somewhat embarrassed that it wasn't THAT great. He gave me a "nod" but advised that it had to be run by the other parties I'd have to work with.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you did that you're proud of?   1 Answer

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Beaverton, OR) in December 2010.

Interview

Quick and reasonable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Name a price (as long as it's within experience and hiring manager's range)

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq.

Interview

The interview process involved three people and was in three parts: Corporate Human Resources Director, Division Director and Division Account Manager. It included two phone interviews and one lunch/face-to-face interview.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workforce Logiq (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

For an entry level interview, I spoke with a remote recruiter, program manager (phone), team manager (phone), recruiter that would be on my team (phone), current RC that was leaving (in person), and the national manager over the team (in person). Most of these were on different days which was difficult to coordinate. 5 people for entry level seemed a little excessive.
    The Recruiter was very unorganized. At one point they told me "well there is one candidate who has been writing thank you notes. I'm not saying you have to do that, but it's a nice touch." That was me, I WAS the candidate writing thank you notes...

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill standard "what are your strengths, what makes you qualified for this job,"   Answer Question