Workiva Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Workiva

1 Interview Review

2.0

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Workiva.

Interview

I got a call about a week after my old colleague referred me from an HR Admin for an initial phone screen which lasted about 10 minutes. She was very pleasant to speak to and told me and I'm a great fit for the position. She also told me that I would be contacted the following Monday/Tuesday of the next week from their recruiter for the next step in the interview process. 2 weeks late, I finally heard from the recruiter. I contacted her back immediately via phone and email to set up an interview. I never heard back. I tried to reach out again and we secured a time, but she then never called for the phone screen, claiming she was confused what 'tomorrow' meant on my email. 3rd time was the charm and I spent about 15 minutes talking to the recruiter. She went down my resume and asked very unusual questions for a recruiter such as 'tell me about your education' (it clearly states that I graduated with my bachelors) or 'why do you have a month gap in between jobs' (I relocated across the country which clearly states the city and states of the positions). She showed no emotion and was all over the place. I told her I was interviewing elsewhere and she told me that they have a long interview process at their company so it's best that I just take something else since it will be awhile for them to fill this position. What recruiter in their right mind says that?! I understand having a long interview process but they must be losing qualified candidates left and right as a result. It felt like she didn't like me right from the beginning and rushed through the rest of the interview without getting to know my qualifications. She also told me to send her my references, which I did, but ended up never calling any of them. More than 2 weeks after the interview with the recruiter, I received an email saying that I wasn't a good fit because of a qualification that wasn't even listed on the job description or discussed during each one of the interviews. Weird. Overall, I was disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions