Workiva Operations Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workiva Operations Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Workiva

1 Interview Review

Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workiva in April 2016.

Interview

Wow. I just completed what is by far the most unpleasant interview in my life. After an initial phone screen, I was set up with a Google hangout with the manager and another engineer.

The manager's first words were "oh great, you're not late", which is about the nicest thing he said in the whole miserable hour. I've been recently laid off, and I could tell he had made up his mind about me from the start. For the first 5 minutes he proceeded to tear apart my resume, making me defend and justify every decision I've made in my career. Meanwhile, he tossed out "teasing" insults at the other poor engineer on the conference, who just wanted to know about my experience.

Basically everything this guy said was sarcastic in tone, and downright mean. He declared that we had run out of time when we had 10 minutes left.

Now, I can understand if you don't like a resume, but in that case, you should just not do the interview, not demean the candidate because you think he's wasting your time.

Based upon this experience, I would recommend staying as far away from this company as you can.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the worst thing you've ever done on the job   1 Answer