Workiva Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workiva Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Workiva

4.0

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workiva.

Interview

I submitted a resume and roughly a week later I was called by a member of the HR team. We set up a time to do a preliminary interview which was a generic get to know type of interview, primarily asking questions about what my goals are and what I like to do for fun. After this, I was informed I would be contacted the following week to schedule an in-person interview. Within the week I was emailed from an employee in Iowa setting up the in-person interview at the local office. I went in on the interview day and nothing out of the ordinary happened, it was a round-robin style of 30 minute interviews with six different employees from different offices.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you build an object, would you use the instruction manual or dive right in? Be specific.
    2. What is your favorite TV show, and what character are you most like? Provide examples.
    3. Are you a pencil or a pen? Why?
    4. Do you enjoy being a devil's advocate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workiva

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workiva (Ames, IA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to WebFilings on July 5th 2012 from their website on a total whim. Around that time, I had heard nothing but GREAT things about the company and the potential of growth this place had to offer. Ames was not really an ideal location for me but I’m always open to new opportunities and figured I’d give it a shot. I should have known from my first email from WebFiling that this wasn’t going to work out…at all.

I few days later, I received an email from the “Team Support Coordinator” asking when I would be available to come in for an interview and to “Please let me know what day and time would work best for you.” Well, I told her what time and day would work best for me and she respond by telling me, “We usually like to start interviews at 9 am or 1 pm.” Then why ask me when I want to have an interview?? The whole process with this lady was annoying and it went on for several emails. One phone call would have been suffice. I finally set up an interview two weeks later at 1:00 pm. To be honest, I was excited because of ALL the great things I’ve heard.

I strolled in for my interview a little bit before 1pm and did not leave the office until a little before 4:30pm!!! I left the place exhausted! Haha I had SIX different “interviews” over that period with EIGHT different people that lasted approximately 30 mins each. . The interview process started off terrible. They didn’t have an open conference room/room to even begin the interview; they dragged me around for a good 5 five mins before they decided that the cafeteria would be a great place to have an interview. I was a put off after this and I’m sure my demeanor reflected that. The entire office just seems unorganized.

Anyway, I met with two people in the cafeteria and they asked me basic interview questions and I asked the questions that I had. I wasn’t aware that I was going to be meeting 6 more people at this point. From there they finally found a conference room for me and I met up with two more individuals for more of a technical interview. The third interview consisted of the scrum master and he discussed what he does and where the company is going. Once again he asked me the same redundant questions that I was asked in the past two interviews. SUPER ANNOYED at this point. After this I had two 30-minute Skype interviews, one with a man from Seattle and the other from a man working at home. I ran out of things to ask, I was tired of saying and hearing the same things over and over. The last Skype interview ran short due to the fact that the laptop they gave me was dying. Maybe charge it before an interview? Finally I went to my final interview with the QA director. It was laid back and lacked and before I left he gave me a little tour of the office.

The next morning I had gotten an email saying I didn’t get the job. I guess it was better than me having to reject an offer ha. About two weeks after, I received a call from a Montana number. The lady works for WebFiling and wanted to know if I was interested in an interview for a QA potion. I was dumfounded. I told her no and was slightly offended that they didn’t even keep track of people the reject after an interview. C’mon!

I DO NOT recommend. There’s one word I cannot overemphasis that describes my process with WebFilings: Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview.

1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with.
      2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me.
      3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick.
      4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster.
      5. The most funny joke you know!!   3 Answers