Workiva Regional Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workiva Regional Sales Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Workiva

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Workiva (Irvine, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 6 interviews total. The first was a one hour screening interview with the internal recruiter and then interviews with other sales leadership and pre-sales team. 4 interviews were 1 hour Google Hangout interviews and two were face to face.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the biggest challenges you have had to overcome ? How did you overcome it? Why have you made these job changes?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about something you regret?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workiva

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Workiva (Ames, IA) in October 2013.

Interview

Lots of interviews, half with people from other departments to see if you fit in the culture. I had 10 interviews, now that m hired I interview people all the time that have nothing to do with sales. They also won't get back to you for the longest time. Don't go through a recruiter and do not apply online. Email the manager directly or through someone you know that works there. Otherwise you won't get it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything is non negotiable and you have to sell all and any sticks you have- because pretty much every stock you own is a customer or associated with a customer

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workiva in February 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone conversations with hiring manager to ceo. Travel to home office in Iowa for on site interview with director of sales. Offer was extended shortly after the on site. Negotiation was relatively simple take.higher base less options, lower base more options.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Workiva (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was encourage to submit a resume online by a webfilings employee and was contacted by a recruiter, Leslie, shortly after. I had a conversation with her about the position. Was told she was interested in moving me forward in the process. She wouldn't return my calls ever again.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty simple. Regular screening questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workiva (Ames, IA).

Interview

I had two phone interviews with different managers and then went to Iowa for in person interviews with the managing directors. There was a follow up call a few days after the in person interview. They requested a start date in 2 weeks which is onsite in Iowa for 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Saas sales experience. They also wanted to know sales history, awards and previous quotas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. We negotiated on the phone. They had a specific range they needed to remain in but there was some flexibility.