Workiva Subject Matter Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workiva Subject Matter Expert Interview Questions

Interviews at Workiva

2.5

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Workiva.

Interview

Phone interviews and a set of back-to-back meetings, about half of which were video conferences. The top decider didn't show up to the interview. Evidently there was no veto, but my take was that most of the interviewers had little experience hiring, and they didn't seem to know what they were looking for... But the process was neatly condensed.

Interview Questions

• All the standard questions to determine if my background gave me the experience necessary to run a software demonstration.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workiva

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workiva.

Interview

I had a good phone interview with the recruiter and the end of the interview, she scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. On the day of the interview, she left me a voicemail to let me know the hiring manager couldn't make our scheduled meeting and asked me to call back to reschedule. After several follow up phone calls and emails, I received no response. Quite frankly, I'm shocked by the lack of professionalism of the HR team. As a decision maker/ potential client of Workiva, it will certainly make me think twice about recommending their product based on the way that I was treated.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Workiva? Why do you think you are a good fit for the role?   Answer Question