Workpop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workpop Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Workpop

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Quick and efficient interview. Did phone interviews with the partners. The second partner sounds like he was frustrated with the person in this position. Regardless, they are very nice people.

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workpop (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You start with an initial phone call and then move on to video chat with various members of the team as you move through the hiring process. The initial phone call is a lot easier but longer where they ask mainly general marketing questions. The Skype call dives into more detail and specifics on various campaigns you may have worked on.

Interview Questions

• Q: What channels of distributing content, outside of the traditional outlets, do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Internal Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workpop (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

As a passive candidate, a Workpop leader reached out to me directly regarding a role I was qualified for. After a nice phone chat, I was invited in for coffee to meet the two co-founders for 1.5 hours to learn more about the role. When I arrived, I discovered that my "coffee chat to learn more" was, in fact, a four person panel interview /deep vetting that lasted an hour past the time I was originally quoted. I expected something completely different and I'm sure I came off as unprepared though I did my best to pivot. I was finally rejected for the role by email with no explanation or feedback. What a confusing trip.