World Acceptance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Charleston, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

simple took about 30 minutes. answered simple questions why should we hire you name a time where you had a difficult situation what would a previous manager say was your strength/weaknesses.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Meridian, ID) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step was a preliminary interview. There was a secondary interview process before the hiring decision was made. The interviews were pretty simple. They asked the generic questions such as, why are you in the job market, why are you interested, etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Kankakee, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Average interview, but the interviewer talked way too fast and could barely understand what what they said. I also didn't like the demeanor. On top of that, I had to drive 45 minutes away from the actual location of the job. That was a waste. They at least should have had the interview down the street a hotel. I just went to see what everything was all about. I didnt really want the job.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever evaluated on any job? What is your background? Too many questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Waukesha, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy, it took over a month to get hired. Took over a week for background check. District manager was polite and friendly. Was very upfront about the position. Many benefits are offered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem going to delinquent account people and collecting at their home?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Elgin, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by three Supervisors. The interview lastest almost an hour. I was asked how much I expected to earn as my salary. I was told that I would be doing collections by phone and by driving to peoples homes or jobs to collect or past due account.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my credit history and my driving record.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated vacation time, salary, and informed them of what position i wanted in order to accepted the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at World Acceptance (Knoxville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

Was recruited somewhat so my experience was expedited. Background check for felonies was painless as well as the Kroll to determine credit standing. The negotiating process was minimal. Mistake on my part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.

Ssistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Acceptance in October 2009.

Interview

I deposited my resume in the branch following advise from a competing company I had applied with. I was called that day and answered a few questions over the phone and met with the branch manager the next day. As luck would have it, her supervisor was in town the next day and I was able to meet with him. Revieved an offer by phone later that day and statred duties the next week.

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me a pay rate whis I was reticent to negotiate due to the fact that I was unemployed and had no better offers. I have been well treated by the company and enjoy the work.