World Fuel Services Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Fuel Services Accountant Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at World Fuel Services (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two in-person interviews, one with the hiring manager and the other with senior management. Both were approx. 45 mins each, questions were asked about prior work experience and scenario based.

Interview Questions

• questions were asked about prior work experience and scenario based.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for World Fuel Services

Accountant Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral questions. What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Fuel Services (Miami, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Very informal. HR was not structured. But, if you are experience interviewer you will be fine. Most are contract HR person. They rely on recruiter to do most of the heavy work. There has been a lot of management turn over. You need to hook up with the right team and right manager. Beware it is IT. It is NOT one of the most loved or appreciated departments specially due to so many acquisitions.

Interview Questions

• Most job related. Explain your job experience relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a bit of junior role, so powers to negotiate are not on your side.