World Travel Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Wilmington, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Manager do Phone Interview first and onsite or Skype interview with 4 developers. It's about 45 min for each period. Every one focused in different area. One talk about software development process. One asked basic java questions and one asked web UI css questions.

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Woburn, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

General java questions over phone... thread, final class, garbage collection etc. after that you get called for the 1:1 interview..

1:1 is more detailed java questions.. lots on jdk1.5 and sorting... be prepared to answer database questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you store large data if you dont have database and how will you retirve it effectively ?   Answer Question

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then either a job offer or not! Stressful waiting between calls and the offer but well worth the wait! Great interview process just takes time, so don't hold your breath while waiting for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your last job where you turned a bad customer experience into a happy customer.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Wilmington, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

Met with 4 different people back to back. Standard Q+A, conversation and portfolio review. You can ask any questions you'd like. Simple follow-up test was given to ensure coding skills are adequate.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Mount Pleasant, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Organized and expectations clearly outlined prior to interview. Interviewer was exactly on time and was very open and friendly and easy to communicate with. This was a web cam interview over the course of aprox 45 min with screen share session at the end to test my basic knowledge using MS Office, outlook and web search. I was also asked to find two identical cruises on sister sites and compare- I actually prefer that if it is going to be a web cam remote interview that it would be in this format- well done, World Travel Holdings!

Interview Questions

• Sell me (a specific cruise they have you pull up)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Video link pre-scheduled with recruiter. Fairly laid back and pleasant. Answered my questions fully. Not rushed. Listened well - made notes. Video was recorded.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in September 2017.

Interview

A horrible interviewer with absolutely no repoire or personality. Read a stock list of questions in the most monotone, dreadful voice. There was absolutely no conversation. I would have gotten more from talking to a recording. Literally, when I asked questions, he read an automated scripted response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was given two interviews. After they second one I received email telling me that I was not chosen. The interviews where each at least half an hour long with them asking questions the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite past employer and why?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in November 2013.

Interview

Standard interview behavioral questions followed by a practical short essay and role play. Phone screen followed by a written timed exam, then a full phone interview. Lots of role-playing in a phone interview, it is ultimately a sales job so using consultative sales techniques are what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• DEscribe a situation where you resolved a conflict with a fellow co-worker?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings.

Interview

Typical...took an assessment, pre-screening over the telephone, and actual interview included general questions and role-play. I was told that I should hear something back in 3-4 days at the latest which was accurate.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went over and beyond to service a customer?   Answer Question