World Travel Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Travel Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.6

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings.

Interview

Typical...took an assessment, pre-screening over the telephone, and actual interview included general questions and role-play. I was told that I should hear something back in 3-4 days at the latest which was accurate.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went over and beyond to service a customer?   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in September 2017.

Interview

A horrible interviewer with absolutely no repoire or personality. Read a stock list of questions in the most monotone, dreadful voice. There was absolutely no conversation. I would have gotten more from talking to a recording. Literally, when I asked questions, he read an automated scripted response.

Travel Pro Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in August 2017.

Interview

Once you submit your application online and perform the assessment you move on to the initial phase. The initial phase is a phone screen with a recruiter. Then they schedule another interview with a manager. Third, they submit background check and then an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me who you favorite manager was and why?   2 Answers

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The first step is an online assessment with a long questionnaire. After you are finished with that, you have to call their automated phone line to conduct a pre-interview with a robot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Wilmington, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview with someone from HR, then a phone interview with VP of Marketing. This was followed by an in-person interview with 3 people, and then an Excel test.

Interview Questions

• Describe some experience with analytics use in projects.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call through employee referral. They contacted me a week later. I was sent an online coding challenge to complete. I submitted 4 days after I received. It was 90 minutes test on hackerrank with coding challenge and MCQs. MCQs are easy if your concepts are strong.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mixed bag of UI and backend. I am a backend engineer and could solve backend questions but failed to do 35% of UI. I wrote an email to recruiter stating the same. Did not get selected.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

2 interview rounds. One by the recruiter and other by hiring manager. The phone screen was followed by a technical BA questionnaire which was to be submitted via email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you faced difficulty as a BA   1 Answer

Travel Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter who explained the position & asked about my previous work history - 2nd Interview with the supervisor within 3 days. We discussed the role in more detail and talked about my experience in B2C sales. I was offered the position within 2 days of my second interview. The entire process from apply to hire was about 10 days.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer didn't prepare for the interview. The recruiter didn't review the resume before hand, with the interview set up days before. Barely knew the job description and asked repetitive obvious questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a chance to visit the website? Basically read the website and job description word for word without being conversational   1 Answer

Virtual Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings.

Interview

First they sent me an email that I wasn't selected, same day I received another email that I was selected for interview. I got a call from the recruiter and she got confused herself. The phone interview was basically telling me about benefits of their company with some few basic interview questions. It ended with the recruiter telling me the next interview process but didn't hear back from them.