World Travel Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Travel Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at World Travel Holdings

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Very easy and normal interview questions. They give you websites and ask you to sell a cruise using the best rate. So basically this is your time to be able to sell yourself as a sales associate for the company

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2019.

Interview

Online application followed by email to take assessment followed by phone interview then 2nd interview and your on. I have read previous reviews and they were spot on. Questions are STAR based and you had to sell the interviewer a cruise package.

Travel Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Wilmington, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

Online application followed up with an assessment invite, it is very long but otherwise pleasant and engaging. Then a first video interview with some about you, scenarios, and a mock sale. Then if approved you move to the second and final interview with a lead or management. Once you are selected onboarding starts and is fairly organized. Really fun and relaxed video interviews

Interview Questions

• What is your typical sales process like?   1 Answer

Product Content Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the following day to schedule an interview. I then had a video interview with a recruiter, which was recorded. She was very nice and seemed laid back and honest. Basically asked about my past experiences and how it related to this role. She answered all my questions as well. Right at the beginning of the conversation she laid out the pay and technology requirements, and asked if that'd be acceptable to me. It's definitely not great, but I needed a job so I said yes.

Sales Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings.

Interview

Right from the beginning was made aware of how much the position pays, to see if it was even worth either one of us continuing with the interview process. Which it wasn't worth it for the low pay.

Interview Questions

• If the pay that they are offering would be acceptable to move forward with the interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Video link pre-scheduled with recruiter. Fairly laid back and pleasant. Answered my questions fully. Not rushed. Listened well - made notes. Video was recorded.

Travel Pro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interview process was positive. Initial assessment is online, then a phone/recordeed interview. Then a skype type interview, then a couple more phone conversations. You can see from all WTH employees that participate in the interview process that there is a positive energy and attitude and they love their job.

Interview Questions

• To discuss a time I handled a negative customer service experience.   Answer Question

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview for 2.5 hours with a design exercise. I'm headed over today and just wanted to see other interview questions. Not fair making me fill this out first.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2018.

Interview

Process took two weeks. Web cam interview. Had two separate interviews. Work at home position. I was asked basic interview questions and was also asked to share my screen, navigate to company’s website and complete a role play where recruiter was the customer. Role play was very easy and navigating the website was easy as well.

Interview Questions

• To navigate their system and role play.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at World Travel Holdings (Mount Pleasant, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Organized and expectations clearly outlined prior to interview. Interviewer was exactly on time and was very open and friendly and easy to communicate with. This was a web cam interview over the course of aprox 45 min with screen share session at the end to test my basic knowledge using MS Office, outlook and web search. I was also asked to find two identical cruises on sister sites and compare- I actually prefer that if it is going to be a web cam remote interview that it would be in this format- well done, World Travel Holdings!

Interview Questions

• Sell me (a specific cruise they have you pull up)   1 Answer