World Wrestling Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.7

TV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT).

Interview

One HR screening phone call. I got a phone interview with 2 of my future bosses because I wasn't in traveling distance. I was hired a week later by a phone call from HR.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this role?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview process was very good. I went in to interview with the hiring manager and 3 team members. Process took about three weeks in total but I got the job.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

The people were very great and acknowledged my experience. They do have an interest in you even if you do not have enough experience. The atmposphere is great and the building is great but overall the people is what makes the final choice.

PMO Manager Interview

Interview

As stated below 3 phone screens, a group interview with those 3 people. Then 2 1:1 interviews. Then told I was not strong in a skill I was not interviewing me for or was on the spec. Lost a days billing whereas the mgr who was my first interview, if that was his key should have not wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Odd, uncomfortable, more interested in having me answer silly questions than discussing what I felt I could bring to the company. I felt more intimidated than invited, like I had to show how brusque I could be to want to work there.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I interviewed with and HR representative, the head of Domestic, the head of International, and the head of on air promotions. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. It felt more like they were selling WWE as a potential place to work than like I had to sell myself. Everyone seemed very enthusiastic about the work WWE was doing.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

I recently just completed the interview process and from top to bottom was a smooth, interacting experience. Recruiter Christine Ruzek was there to reach out and guide the process in a professional and helpful manner. Being the first big company I interviewed for, she made me feel at ease and allowed me to be myself.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I had a recruiter who helped me land the interview. I was told that once your in they hire a lot from with in the company. The woman was nice and a good listener. I thought it would be harder because i had applied for months through their website.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

Chris Ruzek, their Recruiter, reached out to me directly. Throughout the week we were in contact we had multiple calls and emails. I was impressed with her thorough communication skills. She outlined the business well and sent various links for research. Her interview questions weren't easy, but not hard, just thought provoking. Unfortunately the team needed someone with experience using a specific tool, which I do not have so I did not get to interview with anyone else. I am happy enough with the process I didn't mind recommending others in my network to WWE.

Interview Questions

• Who is doing Data Architecture best and why I thought so?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

The process from beginning to end speaks volumes of the type of people who make up the WWE brand. Over 2 consecutive days I had the pleasure of interviewing with Sean, Tara, Melissa, Kathy, Natalia, Rob and Stephanie. Each interview was unique with thoughtful questions and quick dialogue. Throughout the experience I felt the red carpet was rolled out for me. The results came a few weeks later as they worked to design a role for me, which was even better than the original plan. I've been here a few weeks and can give testament their description of the company and culture were spot-on.