World Wrestling Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview (that turned into 45 because I was very interested in the position and they were gracious enough to go long with me) then an in-person interview where I met with three of my current superiors for about 45 minutes each. They gave me lunch in the employee cafeteria while I was there and were very gracious.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was with certain video editing software that I would be using
      What my knowledge of the current product was and how it's promoted on digital
      What ideas I had to further the reach of digital content across other platforms   1 Answer

TV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT).

Interview

One HR screening phone call. I got a phone interview with 2 of my future bosses because I wasn't in traveling distance. I was hired a week later by a phone call from HR.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this role?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews. A phone interview, interview with HR person, interview with your department head(s). These began in mid-late December and lasted until the end of the month. They will hire someone relatively quickly if they get a good first impression. Explain why you love what you do and why it will help them, do your very best to sell yourself to yourself and not to them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us? Was the first question they asked. This is implied they don't want to hire 'marks' meaning someone whom is interested in wrestling for the wrestling, rather than doing your job of producing or edit or graphics design.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

I might have considered taking a job with WWE if anyone had listened to me while I was there. It's a major turnoff when all the interviewers are too busy working to pay attention to the interview. The only person who actually gave me their undivided attention was the HR rep.

They administer something called the Wonderlic test. It's an IQ test. They say 99% of people can't finish in time. I finished in time. I know I got one question wrong, but otherwise I'm absolutely confident that I aced the rest.

Interview Questions

• If you had to provide from a list of workers the second highest paid employee, how would you code that (in SQL).   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview process was very good. I went in to interview with the hiring manager and 3 team members. Process took about three weeks in total but I got the job.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

The people were very great and acknowledged my experience. They do have an interest in you even if you do not have enough experience. The atmposphere is great and the building is great but overall the people is what makes the final choice.

PMO Manager Interview

Interview

As stated below 3 phone screens, a group interview with those 3 people. Then 2 1:1 interviews. Then told I was not strong in a skill I was not interviewing me for or was on the spec. Lost a days billing whereas the mgr who was my first interview, if that was his key should have not wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Odd, uncomfortable, more interested in having me answer silly questions than discussing what I felt I could bring to the company. I felt more intimidated than invited, like I had to show how brusque I could be to want to work there.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I interviewed with and HR representative, the head of Domestic, the head of International, and the head of on air promotions. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. It felt more like they were selling WWE as a potential place to work than like I had to sell myself. Everyone seemed very enthusiastic about the work WWE was doing.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview

I recently just completed the interview process and from top to bottom was a smooth, interacting experience. Recruiter Christine Ruzek was there to reach out and guide the process in a professional and helpful manner. Being the first big company I interviewed for, she made me feel at ease and allowed me to be myself.