World of Coca-Cola Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at World of Coca-Cola

Guest Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World of Coca-Cola (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The Interview was a positive experience . The manager was on time , polite, professional and respectful. Coca- cola sent several documents in advance that helped prepare me for the interview . They made it clear what they expected and used the STAR system . I used the techniques outlined and interviewed really well. I would recommend the STAR system to anyone to prep for an interview .

Interview Questions

• When was the last time that your being late affected your team negatively ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at World of Coca-Cola.

Interview

Super easy! Just talk about customer service and your background in it. It was one on one only about 30 mins if that. Not hard at all anyone can pass this interview

Retail Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at World of Coca-Cola (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was emailed to do a video interview with about 6 questions. You were give at least 3 attempts to answer the questions. Once that interview was reviewed there was a group interview at the job site.