WorldVentures Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Training and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter to interview for the position. I got an in-person interview within 2 days. Met with one of the training and development leaders in HR. Everyone in the building was friendly and the interview was more like a conversation than an interrogation. I wasn't offered the job because they did not think I had enough adult learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of adult teaching and learning have you done?   1 Answer

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Plano, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was brought in for an on-site interview for my would-be peers. I asked about the company culture and was responded with this: You know those old timey cartoons where they're like in a boat or a submarine and it springs a leak? So the character plugs it with it's finger. Then another leak opens, so they plug it with their finger. And another one, and another one, now they have their toes and tongue plugging up holes and the whole thing is about to go underwater? That's WorldVentures.

Travel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Plano, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an unperson recitation of job responsibilities. No questions were asked,.. poor interviewing capabilities. Although both the recruiter for Worldventures and the Department Manager asked that you follow up with questions,.. neither were responsive. Assuming position was filled received zero communication to my inquiries.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Gulf Breeze, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Was a great experience what a wonderful video and was very impressed with the way the company works and what it offers you can make as little or as much as you want work as many hours are days that you want the more you put into it the more you get out of it

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

There is no hiring or interview due to it being network marketing, this is a huge opportunity to anyone who knows there's more than a 9-5 and a wasted passion. I should know I'm only 18 and will never work for anyone but myself ever again. If anything everyone needs to say why not go for it because that why not + 100% is going to take you somewhere you never thought was possible for you and your family will greatly appreciate you pushing past negativity even if it's theirs.

Interview Questions

• Not one. But I asked myself can I do this   1 Answer

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Plano, TX).

Interview

Enjoyable experience learning about the company & department. Very approachable and entertained my questions on next steps. Questions were about the person rather than academics which was reassuring this is where I'm to be.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was referred to World Ventures through a staffing firm, and it was marketed as a travel company. It is actually an MLM company selling travel packages through that sales format. I was a bit leery of the company once I read the reviews on Glassdoor. I was sent in front of a panel of 4 people, one of them never said a word. I got a strange vibe from the ones that did speak to me. They were different personality types, one frowny and angry looking and another almost overly enthusiastic. Then they explained that the role had nothing to do with travel, but was to provide system analysis on their payment/commission systems, payroll, etc. They are not an agency so they don't give any kind of discount on travel. I never heard back anything from them or from Cornerstone. After about 2 weeks I pretty much assumed I didn't get the position but even when following up with the recruiter that sent me there, I didn't get so much as a "no you didn't get the position". I keep seeing the same job posted so either no one wants to work there, no one meets their "high expectation", or its not a real job to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Draw a house. So they then had me draw a house how I would draw it on a whiteboard, and then kept making changes to see how I'd adapt to the house. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever done.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings.

Interview

Two interviews: phone and 1:1 ... general questions on my experience as a developer: front end and back end frameworks, C#, SOA, microservices, etc. A couple of basic problems to measure my knowledge with algorithms.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings.

Interview

Meet managers. If they like you, meet director. I they like you, you'll get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What's your process for presenting new ideas to key decision holders?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorldVentures Holdings (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple. Whole process took about a week. Not scary... Very casual.... Nothing out of the ordinary. Don't be scared. I interviewed with two managers from the MarCom team. One is more direct than the other. Don't let that fool you. Leah is a kind person with a good heart and is fiercely loyal to her team. She is one of the only managers/anchors with your best interest at heart.