Worldmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldmark Interview Questions

3.5

Vacation Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldmark (Anaheim, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of questions and it was quick and to the point. Interview was less then 30 minutes. The rapport building was short. It was like you are in and then quickly out because it is a very busy place. They were professional. You need to first be selected from the large group from talking about your best vacation experience. Then from there only a few are selected for the panel interview which consisted of 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Talk for 5 minutes about yourself. Do not discuss your jobs.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldmark in April 2012.

Interview

Headhunters' phone interview, then hr will phone screening, then technical interview by phone, after passing conduct face to face interview by a technical committee, after passing, enter into session on salary and etc......

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Demonstrate what you have and how you can benefit the company, should know, a suitable opportunity and there are more spaces here will be more important than anything else....

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldmark (South Jordan, UT) in September 2009.

Interview

They asked me what I wanted out of the job and they sold me on why I should join with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pretty much hired when I walked through the door.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldmark (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in February 2015.

Interview

Professional at each of the two stages , split between competency and team fit .
    Was at final stage walked through some of the manufacturing processess , this was both interesting and useful to allow me to make a decision if to join.

Interview Questions

• They seemed well prepared and they focused on the alignment to the job specification and also examples of situations that I could use to explain my experience .   Answer Question