Worldwide Business Research Conference Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Worldwide Business Research

3.5

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a great interview process with WBR. Unlike other interviews, I was given direction and an idea of what to expect from the beginning. Having recently gone through several other interviews, at various companies, in different industries, it was nice to be informed of that right from the start.

I had applied online for the position and heard back quickly. I believe it was a LinkedIn easy apply. Great to see a company utilize that feature. After all... Isn't that why we update our LinkedIn... It's a living resume right? This to me showed that they're moving with current trends and the applying process can get rather redundant. I heard back within the week from the company. My initial call was awesome. The talent lead painted a detailed picture for me of the job. He was friendly, honest and asked great questions which allowed me to response with unique answers.

After that, I had multiple phone interviews, which lead to a panel interview, which lead to two 1 on 1 interviews. All interviewer's were respectful of my time and schedule and worked to accommodate my working life. Each round did a great of depicting the job, roles, and responsibilities. Also, interviewers we're upfront and honest about the work, the company and open to answering all my questions.

Great process overall. Very pleased with the way everything unfolded and excited to have landed the job!

Interview Questions

• Wide variety of questions ranging from background, work history, transferable skills, ability to multi task, communication skills, research ability, writing ability, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Worldwide Business Research

Conference Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research.

Interview

1) Briefing about the company.
    2) Project (mock conference program)
    3) 1:1 Interview