Worldwide Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Worldwide Express

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Intense interview process but, it is appreciated as you get the feeling that you are trying to obtain a job that doesn't just hire anyone off the street. The field ride is your time to shine. They throw you right to the wolves so to speak. It's a sink or swim moment for you if you want to get this job.

Interview Questions

• If you were out in the field and you ripped your suit on a railing, what would you do for the rest of that day?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Baltimore, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone screen interview w/ recruiter. In person interview with regional sales manager. The manager seemed either inexperienced or awkward or completely new at interviewing which required I take the lead. Even while I was sitting in the lobby waiting to be called for my interview some geeky looking sales rep shouts across the room, "who are you?". As if he wanted me to shout back at him. Also, there was a $25 parking fee and the manager assured me it would be reimbursed. After telling the recruiter that I decided to go with other opportunities, he never called or emailed me back in regards to the parking reimbursement.

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Woburn, MA).

Interview

It was a very quick process. It required a short phone interview, a person to person interview, and then a "day on the field," with the supervisor and another outside sales rep.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express.

Interview

Lengthy process, two interviews, a ride along, and sales presentation.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you are being reserved during this interview.   1 Answer

Sketchy job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I was introduced to World Wide Express through a recruiter. The recruiter had a good relationship with the company already. Technically she did the first phone screen, and then set up the interview. I met with Tyler who was an awesome guy and you can tell his team really loved him. It went well, we moved forward to the ride along. It was interesting but after the day was through, I felt that there had to be a smarter way of finding leads than the way they worked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one special thing about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview --> In-person interview --> Ride along
    Phone interview was casual. He told me what the company was about and asked some basic questions. Have some of your own questions ready. Talk about sports.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

One of the best interview experience I have had. The hiring manager was very personable and took the time to get to know me in the lobby before my first F2F interview with the regional sales manager. The interview lasted about an hour and I was invited back for a full day job shadow. Ironically enough, we pitched business in the business park where my old company and an affiliate had offices. On the interview I broke the ice, introduced myself and the manager, and questioned qualified customer to figure out their shipping habits. I was offered the position after the interview but decided to choose another that had a higher base salary and more aggressive commission structure. Great place to work and great people, but they lost me on the compensation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific experience with a difficult customer, how you handled the situation step by step, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Woburn, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Basic questions for about an hour. Ask for you to come in for a full field day to show what you are made of. Overall not a bad experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted application online and then followed by an onsite interview with the hiring manager. I was asked about the past experience in detail and my career vision. The whole process finally took around 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Thousand Oaks, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I had 1 in person interview, 1 phone interview, 1 4 hour ride-along, and then 1 last in-person interview. They offered me the job and I accepted. I put in my two weeks notice and 4 days before that was up they retracted the offer leaving me unemployed.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Newark, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews. One was a day where I shadowed another Account Executive. The next was a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by skills test by calling customers on the phone to see if I was capable