Worldwide Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Intense interview process but, it is appreciated as you get the feeling that you are trying to obtain a job that doesn't just hire anyone off the street. The field ride is your time to shine. They throw you right to the wolves so to speak. It's a sink or swim moment for you if you want to get this job.

Interview Questions

• If you were out in the field and you ripped your suit on a railing, what would you do for the rest of that day?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Express.

Interview

Hiring Manager called me within a matter of 2 days. Gave me two questions to respond to via email. He emailed be back quickly and set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview which was fairly easy and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions. Tell me about yourself, why are interested in us, what do you know about the company etc.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process is way too long. Phone interview, in-person interview, then desk ride. The desk ride is uncalled for. It is very excessive to be there 8 hours to shadow. The basically want you to train for me, so they can start you working if you get the job....

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Woburn, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Basic questions for about an hour. Ask for you to come in for a full field day to show what you are made of. Overall not a bad experience.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Woburn, MA).

Interview

It was a very quick process. It required a short phone interview, a person to person interview, and then a "day on the field," with the supervisor and another outside sales rep.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express.

Interview

There were three stages of the interview process for me. A phone interview, face-to-face/job shadowing, the last face-to-face/shadowing.

The phone interview was very casual. They asked me about myself and things I was looking for in a company. The position requires a lot of self motivation and autonomy so they were asking how I would be able to continue when it would be difficult.

When I went into the office everyone was extremely friendly. During my shadowing process the employee was very transparent and honest with all questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (New York, NY).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and we went from there. Super nice and easy to talk to. They just want to get to know you and see what/if a position is right for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Westlake Village, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was easy, I applied online, and received an email a couple of hours later to schedule an in person interview. Came in, and met with the President and she explained to me what the job would include, and that I would have to go to Dallas for training if I got hired. I thought that it went well, she told me she would contact me soon for the following steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Boston, MA).

Interview

First interview went well. Got blown off TWICE after that even though the manager/interviewer knew I had traveled 90 minutes to get there. By blown off I mean he had set up a second interview and then didn't bother to show up or cancel the interview. He never returned calls or emails either. The only way I got to the bottom of it was by contacting corporate. The place is run like a loser fraternity house.
     Come to find out, the manager is the franchise owners son. That's the only reason he got away with his unprofessionalism. Company is a joke and the products they sell are beyond boring. I highly advise you stay away.

Interview Questions

Company is clearly not a good fit. I ended up accepting an offer at a more competent and professional company. I graduated from university, not interested in working at a frat house.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview --> In-person interview --> Ride along
    Phone interview was casual. He told me what the company was about and asked some basic questions. Have some of your own questions ready. Talk about sports.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Worldwide Express (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very unprofessional. I am a recently separated veteran and some of the questions I was asked was very unprofessional. The interviewer asked if I have killed anyone in the Army. He also asked personal questions about my religious beliefs. He didn't ask very many questions related to the job aside from what are three of my strengths and weaknesses. At the end of an hour and a half long interview he told me that he didn't want to hire me because I am a recently separated veteran and he was worried about me being able to transition into a civilian job. I would have turned down an offer regardless because of the interviewer.