Worldwide TechServices Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldwide TechServices Field Service Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Worldwide TechServices

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Bowling Green, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After that I was sent a hiring packet with training materials. One of the easiest interviews I have ever encountered. It says a lot about the poor management of this company and how desperate they were to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you A+ Certified or can you be within the next 6 months.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Worldwide TechServices

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview

They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They have you drug screen and run annual DMV records. They ask questions on networking and PC repair. They will ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony and your hardware experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made the offer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

Negotiation

There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview

Promises were made on the initial interview which included a raise and 29 hours a week. Neither came true. Also, they left out the part about not being paid for the first 40 miles of travel.

Interview Questions

• There were very few questions as they are in need of techs.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

phone interview, basic screening questions referring to CompTIA A+ knowledge, can you take apart a computer, what do you do if the computer wont power on, how do you interact with customers? if you can answer these questions youre more than qualified

Interview Questions

• Can you take apart and put back a computer and have it turn back on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is non-negotiable for each order, but you can train in only one specific order for a higher pay and never receive lower pay orders

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in April 2008.

Interview

Spoke on the phone with the area manager a couple of times. Was sent the employee packet which took 2 weeks to arrive. Packet needed to be filled out within 3 days of me recieving it and passport photos needed to be sent.

Interview Questions

• None really. The manager was just happy to have some one in the area   Answer Question