Worldwide TechServices Field Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldwide TechServices Field Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Worldwide TechServices

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mendocino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Mendocino, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Worldwide TechServices

Anonymous Employee in Mendocino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Mendocino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

By phone and review of my past work history. Basic understanding of computers and when I had to perform troubleshooting in my last job. What was my total experience in years working on computers.

Interview Questions

• How I would react to customers under certain circumstances and my basic knowledge of computer.   1 Answer

Field Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in October 2016.

Interview

As a remote employee I did 2 Over-the-Phone Interviews; the first with a human resources employee who asked me a series of questions. Things like "Do you have a car? Yes. Do you have insurance? Yes. Are you available M-F? Yes. Do you have your own tools? Yes. Are you a technician? Yes. etc." After I passed the screening interview they set me up a phone interview with the regional manager. My phone interview with the manager was different. They asked me to tell them about my actual experiences in the field and why or how I was qualified for the position. It was more a personal, meet and greet kind of call and what the expectations of me would be as an employee. It was super easy and I could tell they wanted me to work there from early on in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car? Do you have insurance? Does your insurance meet this criteria? Are you available M-F 9-5? Do you have your own tools? Are you a technician? Do you have experience in this field? Can you pass a back ground check? Can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer