Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Worldwide TechServices

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

Negotiation

There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview

Promises were made on the initial interview which included a raise and 29 hours a week. Neither came true. Also, they left out the part about not being paid for the first 40 miles of travel.

Interview Questions

• There were very few questions as they are in need of techs.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

phone interview, basic screening questions referring to CompTIA A+ knowledge, can you take apart a computer, what do you do if the computer wont power on, how do you interact with customers? if you can answer these questions youre more than qualified

Interview Questions

• Can you take apart and put back a computer and have it turn back on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is non-negotiable for each order, but you can train in only one specific order for a higher pay and never receive lower pay orders

Anonymous Employee in Mendocino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Mendocino, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mendocino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Mendocino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

By phone and review of my past work history. Basic understanding of computers and when I had to perform troubleshooting in my last job. What was my total experience in years working on computers.

Interview Questions

• How I would react to customers under certain circumstances and my basic knowledge of computer.   1 Answer

Field Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in October 2016.

Interview

As a remote employee I did 2 Over-the-Phone Interviews; the first with a human resources employee who asked me a series of questions. Things like "Do you have a car? Yes. Do you have insurance? Yes. Are you available M-F? Yes. Do you have your own tools? Yes. Are you a technician? Yes. etc." After I passed the screening interview they set me up a phone interview with the regional manager. My phone interview with the manager was different. They asked me to tell them about my actual experiences in the field and why or how I was qualified for the position. It was more a personal, meet and greet kind of call and what the expectations of me would be as an employee. It was super easy and I could tell they wanted me to work there from early on in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car? Do you have insurance? Does your insurance meet this criteria? Are you available M-F 9-5? Do you have your own tools? Are you a technician? Do you have experience in this field? Can you pass a back ground check? Can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Wichita, KS) in June 2009.

Interview

I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. Once I did they called during a 8 hour window and did a quick 5 minute over the phone interview. They said they would call back within a few days if they were interested. About ten minutes later they called back and offered me the job. They sent me a packet and had me take a photo of myself and email it to them for my ID.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions but I did have to give them my work history over the phone. It was more like repeating my resume than an interview.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was brief - extremely brief. Consisted of a Quick 15 minute conversation, then a scheduled call with other managers. An offer was received next day, and we scheduled my start date within 2 weeks of interview.