Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Associate Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Naperville, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online directly on the company website and then I got a phone call from HR and they set me up with an interview with my new supervisor Jay Eschman.

Onsite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then interviewed by phone. Took about 20 minutes online and 30 minutes by phone. Interviewer was very polite and friendly. Many of the questions were base on work experience and time on jobs. Level of education and certifications acquired.

WorldWide Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Given number of senior manager. He asked for resume. Offered job. No face to face interview . All training was done on the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Network Tefchnician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Patchogue, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

In person interview that questioned my level of experience when managing and maintaining various networks. The interviewers were concerned with my years of experience and possibly my age and any certifications that I have acquired over the years. Some of the technologies that were mentioned included virtualization, windows operating systems and active directory as well as hardware cabling and server familiarity. There was minimal travel involved with this position.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to diagnose hardware and software problems. Are you familiar with various computer applications.   1 Answer

Senior HNS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

A WWTS recruiter found my resume and wanted to pre-screen me before sending me on to a Territory Supervisor for another phone interview. She described the position to me, throwing in phrases like "we provide you with a vehicle" and "we can fly you to Massachusetts for training on satellite repairs". Then, the last rabbit she pulls out of her hat is the meager salary: $36K. When I reply that's a bit on the low side, she responds "Well, what about the car, and free training...would that not sweeten the deal for you?" When I ask about prospects for potential compensation increases, ie performance reviews and how they are structured, she got kind of vague, and said I could ask the supervisor about that.

Scheduled phone interviewer doesn't call at the scheduled time, and finally calls 20 minutes late, on speaker phone. I was not near my phone, and he left a voice mail, which I promptly listened to and called him back, getting his voice mail. Have not heard back. Seems like a shady operation, at least based on first impressions.

Interview Questions

• Can I pass a background check? Have I worked with OEM hardware before? Are you comfortable climbing a ladder with 16 pound tool belt?   1 Answer

Filed Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview with regional manager. Interview took approximately thirty minutes. A friendly and down to earth guy told me his own experience when he started off. Honest of quite few things

Interview Questions

• Past experience, how to handle hostile customer and environment.   1 Answer

Field Tech- Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was just a fairly brief telephone interfview. I was asked if I had any industry certifications, and if I was A+ certified. I was told about the way that jobs were dispatched, and that we were free to schedule our days directly with the customers according to our schedule and preferred routes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in April 2008.

Interview

Spoke on the phone with the area manager a couple of times. Was sent the employee packet which took 2 weeks to arrive. Packet needed to be filled out within 3 days of me recieving it and passport photos needed to be sent.

Interview Questions

• None really. The manager was just happy to have some one in the area   Answer Question

Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2011.

Interview

After applying on-line I got a call from HR saying the area supervisor would be calling. He called the same day. The interview was pretty laid back. From the best I could tell, my supervisor was very honest & up front about the position. this was the only interview I had. At the end he said he was going to send everything to HR & get everything started.

As far as the people I've dealt w/during the hiring process, they all were very nice & helpful. The dist manager(sup) has been as good as I could hope for. The girl in HR was a lot of help. She was very helpful w/any questions I had. And also, the training guy was very nice & helpful w/getting the needed certs before starting. I hope this info helps someone...

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any surprises w/the interview. Everything was pretty straight forward & the interviewer made me feel comfortable w/him.   Answer Question

Negotiation

really wasn't one...