Worldwide TechServices Senior HNS Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior HNS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

A WWTS recruiter found my resume and wanted to pre-screen me before sending me on to a Territory Supervisor for another phone interview. She described the position to me, throwing in phrases like "we provide you with a vehicle" and "we can fly you to Massachusetts for training on satellite repairs". Then, the last rabbit she pulls out of her hat is the meager salary: $36K. When I reply that's a bit on the low side, she responds "Well, what about the car, and free training...would that not sweeten the deal for you?" When I ask about prospects for potential compensation increases, ie performance reviews and how they are structured, she got kind of vague, and said I could ask the supervisor about that.

Scheduled phone interviewer doesn't call at the scheduled time, and finally calls 20 minutes late, on speaker phone. I was not near my phone, and he left a voice mail, which I promptly listened to and called him back, getting his voice mail. Have not heard back. Seems like a shady operation, at least based on first impressions.

Interview Questions

• Can I pass a background check? Have I worked with OEM hardware before? Are you comfortable climbing a ladder with 16 pound tool belt?   1 Answer