WorleyParsons Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Monrovia, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was introduced with the department manager via e-mail by a former co-worker who had been offered a position but turned it down. The interview consisted of me meeting with the department head and the group supervisor and chatting about my resume, the position, and the company for about an hour. Due to the fact that every project has different requirements for bringing people on, it can take a while to get approval. From the time I interviewed to the time I was given an offer was about 7 months. If the people like you, they will try to get you on board even if it isn't right away.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any typical questions. We talked about my experience or interest but it really seemed like they were just trying to get a feel for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and didn't negotiate but I really should have. My best advice to anyone would be to always negotiate, even if they have met your minimum with their first offer, negotiate.