WorleyParsons Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WorleyParsons Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2016

2.9

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons in August 2008.

Interview

Was shepherded by an HR person to interviews with several people around the office, including a supervisor whom I had met at the open house, plus a phone interview with the department head in Pennsylvania. Nobody asked any really hard questions. It was somewhat informal, but not unprofessional. Did not get a call-back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WorleyParsons

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

nothing special about the interview. I had the interview with GM who picked my Resume. there wasn't much a technical questions, background questions and general behavioral questions. Then got an offer from him.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self after 5 years in the company?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed by Engineering Manager and Department Manager. The interview was in friendly environment. I was given offer next day that I accepted. There was one phone interview first by HR Person to confirm my availability.

Interview Questions

• General Career History only.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a technical interview. The requirements for the role seemed to change during the interview from the original. Although I provided every experience/skill in my CV, I was questioned for the "extra" requirements, which obviously I did not have. Be ready for unfriendly, apprentice style interview, which apparently doesn't fit in this industry. Even during the interview I found myself thinking I would reject the offer even if I am offered a role. They don't tell you they will reimburse the travel expense etc.. Make sure you ask them this before you go to interview.

Interview Questions

• Well, the interviewer was very interested in why I studied a certain subject rather than how it can be used/improved in the company, which was very irritating.Other than that, the interview questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

Phone interview and subsequently in person. Many technical questions posted by non-technical hiring manager scouting for potential candidate, so it leaves you wonder if he/she really knows what the right answers would be.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on process engineering , on hind sight not related to the project work subsequently offered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They apply pressure tactics to get you to give a respond over the phone asap. Think carefully and don't get lead on.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The work was gained by internal networking within the company. I made contact via a mutual colleague who knew about the opportunity

Interview Questions

• There were three interviews and it was a one on one conversational style interview.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed directly by Project Manager and HR. At the end, HR insisted asking my current salary (I didn't fill it in the form). I got email for not getting to next stage 2 weeks later (seems they needs time to interviewed other candidates besides me).

Got the impressions that WP is surprised that people would like to work for them. Dug the info about it is hard seeing people hired doing nothing, but WP will retain top positions. It seems the business is like roller coaster.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons in March 2012.

Interview

They had the interview at a country club and rented a room there. Several people interviewing waited in a common room and they took us back for individual interviews after filling out paperwork. The interviewer started by asking me what I knew about the company and going over my resume. At the end of the interview he said last year there were only 5 entry level position and those usually went to people who knew someone in the company.