WorleyParsons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.6

Lead Civil & Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (New York, NY).

Interview

As I applied through internal job openings, I had little easy way in talking to HR and Engineering Manager based in Kuwait. The selections are based on experience and expertise in the subject.

Interview Questions

• 1. Number of years experience in Oil & Gas.
      2. Experience in PMC.
      3. Experience in the design of roads and drainage.
      4. Experience in the design of Tank foundation, Pipe racks, etc.,   Answer Question

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (New York, NY).

Interview

interview went well, by phone from singapore, i am very interesting with the job offer, they would like to hire me tp work based on jepara indonesia for power plant project

Interview Questions

• what is my main job and responsibility?   1 Answer

Process Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy, relaxed. Seemed they already picked me from Resume by the time I got there. No technical questions were asked of me, just general behavioral and background questions. It seemed like they were selling the job to me.

Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX).

Interview

Employee referal for the company. A detailed screening interview. Followed by a technical interview. Second interview a week later. Followed by HR interview and then the offer from HR. The overall interview process took about 2 weeks approximately.

Interview Questions

• Kind of Experience pertaining to the industry. Prior experience.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Not much. just an introduction. It all depends on availability with the Client. If Client approves the candidate it is a slam dunk. Slow hiring process. Have to be patient and there are no guarantees to get the project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much ....they offered and I accepted. The rates are fixed which I liked.

Engineer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX).

Interview

The hiring manager in 2006 was very friendly, personable and provided me with job description as well as introduced me to the group I would more than likely be working with.

Lead Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Santa Maria, CA).

Interview

it was very detailed and thorough. I got connected first with the BD interviewer over lunch.
    it was very strong yet very friendly. until today we are still friends. the next interview was with my hiring manager on the phone. was very productive and technical.

Interview Questions

• technical, safety, engineering oriented and familiarity with the NEC and EtAP and SKM   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

had one direct interview for half a day with 5 different people. First i have submitted resume in their career website, then contacted HR over the phone, after a week I got a call for a direct interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• they go thoroughly on everything from your resume. I was fresh out of school, so the interviewing managers have pretty much idea of what to expect from me regarding their work. No difficult questions, all fundamental questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

open to negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

Interview Process was typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

I applied online to a posting and received a phone call a few weeks later. First interview was with 2 senior mechanical engineers. Second interview was with the same two plus another senior mechanical engineer and a project manager (who is also a mechanical engineer).

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They asked reasonnable technical questions; affinity laws, PV=nRT, static loading on a beam. Otherwise the questions were to gauge my personality to see if I'd be a good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

15 minutes after second interview, they made an offer at the table, which I refused. They met my demand by email the nest day.