WorleyParsons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WorleyParsons

2.6

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview addressed the need to fill the position to start immediately, the panel suggested to consider a senior contracts manager, and I chose the contracts manager position, instead.

Interview Questions

• If i would be interested in managing small contracts, coming from a bigger project.   1 Answer

Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX).

Interview

Employee referal for the company. A detailed screening interview. Followed by a technical interview. Second interview a week later. Followed by HR interview and then the offer from HR. The overall interview process took about 2 weeks approximately.

Interview Questions

• Kind of Experience pertaining to the industry. Prior experience.   Answer Question

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

HR called me first about the interview. Then department manager invited us for the site visit. Would have 3-4 sr engineer or manager interview you. No hard question. The process would take couple of months. For my case, it's 2 month.

Interview Questions

• Proceed the stress analysis based on the young's modulus   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WorleyParsons in January 2016.

Interview

Apply online, you hear back, usually by a phone call that they would like to do an in person interview. I saw the recruiting team at a college fair and connected with them from there. I followed up periodically trying to see if they were hiring or not.

Interview Questions

• are okay with moving from design to equipment handling?   1 Answer

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Reading, PA) in January 2007.

Interview

Interview with 4 or 5 engineers, took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons in January 2010.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. Casual and easy going.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WorleyParsons.

Interview

I applied online to a posting and received a phone call a few weeks later. First interview was with 2 senior mechanical engineers. Second interview was with the same two plus another senior mechanical engineer and a project manager (who is also a mechanical engineer).

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They asked reasonnable technical questions; affinity laws, PV=nRT, static loading on a beam. Otherwise the questions were to gauge my personality to see if I'd be a good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

15 minutes after second interview, they made an offer at the table, which I refused. They met my demand by email the nest day.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Very fair. Met with critical Senior Staff. Enjoyed everyone I met. Very successful company. the Jacobs buyout will be difficult for both parties. I wish them the best of luck

Interview Questions

• They asked about my business development, connections in the industry and technical background. Essentially everything about my 35+year career in the energy and utility industries.   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Monrovia, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Applied online and an employee referral submitted resume to the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What made you choose chemical engineering as your major   Answer Question
    • Describe your senior project in the university and what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had no negotiation

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorleyParsons (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

There was at least a month of initial comunications, I had 3 differnt interviews, technical, HR and the Area Chief, people is very friendly, kind, respectful and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

smooth