Worthington Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.9

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Pomona, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

About 2 hours long. Gave a plant walkthrough, interviewed, and drug tested there. Got interviewed by either HR or plant supervisor. They give you an offer, if you accept they give you a frug test and you go to the clinic the next day. You wait 3 days for them to give you a start day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of machines have you worked with?   1 Answer

Credit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 different people over 4 separate interviews that each lasted a half-hour. They asked fairly basic questions; seemed to just be getting a feel for the type of person I was. Overall, a very easy interview is you know what you are talking about.

Communications Interview

Interview

There was no formal interview. A friend employed at Worthington submitted my resume for me and introduced me to the hiring manager. The team at Worthington was slow to respond sometimes, but their responses were helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is my background in communications and what kind of portfolio can I provide?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Worthington Industries.

Interview

The hiring process was a very quick process and they want to provide answers and feedback as soon as possible. They definitely do not leave you waiting, they are very organized.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Worthington and what are you looking for in a company.   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through an online posting and the HR manager reached out to me via email. I interviewed with HR first, then I interviewed with two engineers. The final interview was with an engineering manager. I was then hired two days later.

Interview Questions

• Not very technical, did ask a few statistical analysis questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

First round is phone interview and then in person interview with various people. Even went back for a second in person interview. Received phone call via phone offer shortly after second interview

Shop Floor Interview

Application

Interview

Quick and easy. I had an inside connection at the time so my interview was easy. I was already hired before I interviewed. See this is how it works here. If you know someone or you are an OSU athlete, you are golden.

Senior IT Security Architect and Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Worthington, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with multiple teams. They each asked questions as I asked questions of them. They were all very friendly and easy to talk to. The meetings all went very well. The entire in person interview meetings took place over an entire morning. The initial phone interview was about forty five minutes. It was semi-technical in nature.All of the meetings asked about how I would handle differing situations.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Monroe, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Brought me in for an interview which was an HR assistant asking basic background questions. Interview was short with basic questions about previous work experience and ability to work with others and in varying conditions.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through an extensive application, then I had a phone screen for which I did not make it further in the process from. Obviously didn't want to have such an awesome person on board their team. If you had applicable experience prior to, then perhaps your chances would be greater than mine were.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer