Worthington Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through an extensive application, then I had a phone screen for which I did not make it further in the process from. Obviously didn't want to have such an awesome person on board their team. If you had applicable experience prior to, then perhaps your chances would be greater than mine were.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Worthington, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by a Worthington Industries HR associate within 24 hours of submitting my application. This was on a Wednesday. The HR associate asked me if I was available for a phone interview the following Monday after 10:00 AM. I emailed the HR associate back indicating that I was available. By Friday I hadn't received a confirmation so I emailed the HR associate to confirm the Monday phone interview. I never heard from the HR associate again.

Interview Questions

• If I was available for a phone interview   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worthington Industries (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process with Worthington was very generic when I went in. It was the typical "tell me about yourself", and the interviewer asked me about a couple of things from my resume. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to have a conversation with. She did not act like she was above me, and seemed genuinely interested in me as a potential employee and as a person. I had to let her know that unfortunately I did not think I would even be able to accept an offer, should I receive it, but she still went through the process with me.