Interview Question

Project Coordinator Interview

-Lynnwood, WA

Aecon

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

Answer

Interview Answers

9 Answers

it's depend on environmental approach not our personal desire, either predictive (step by step) or adaptive (rush to the goal)

Nima on

The second. I want to try different ways of resolving the problem to find one that will work best for me. Also, I will probably find a way that will work best not only for me but for whole company. In such case, it is better not only for me but also for my company.

Anonymous on

During the initial training/learning period the first would be beneficial in understanding the companies processes. This would allow me the opportunity to transition to the second through experience and by applying my knowledge and experience in order to identify and implement improvements in how I execute tasks.

Anonymous on

Am prepared to what ever. Is needed to get the job done

Anonymous on

I am prepared to use my experience to the best of my skills an be open to new ideas to be successful

Anonymous on

I would rather to. Ensure I complete all my tasks that is given

Anonymous on

I would prefer to get a overall goal

An overall goal

Step by step completion

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.