Wpromote Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a casual meet and greet with the Development team leads,which was followed with an HR phone screen after a couple days and then the final interview which is in person.
    The final skills interview was 2-3 hours long consisting of a couple of coding tests, followed by a questions and answer session. The interview consisted of basic PHP/ MySQL/ Javascript questions and was mostly academic.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of number, write a function to sort the array without using any native sort functions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with an HR person, followed by a 30 minute in person interview with all members of the engineering team. After passing that round, I was given a coding project to complete. I was hired after returning the coding project.

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain projects I have worked on and the reasoning for using the technology that I used.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by both the Directors of the social media department at Wpromote and then was required to answer some more questions about my background as well as a situational question.

Interview Questions

• What kind of social media experience have you previously had and what kinds of platforms did you have to work with?   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wpromote in March 2017.

Interview

The process was straight-forward and pleasant. I had three interviews, first with HR, then with higher up directors of my team. Everyone was kind and encouraging in my interviews--they felt natural and conversational. I felt no matter the outcome, I loved getting to meet everyone and had a great experience. HR was extremely communicative and gave me a clear timeline. Between initial interview to offer, the process lasted about a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work experience as it pertained to the job requirement.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wpromote (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was overall very quick and relatively easy. A friend referred me and I had a phone interview and two in-person interviews. The recruiter was very quick to follow up and everyone I met throughout the process was kind and helpful!

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went great. I applied through an employee referral. I spoke with two people from the executive team and I left with a strong idea of the company values and position expectations. They asked some tough questions, but the tone was comfortable and conversational. The entire process was streamlined and very efficient.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience (in-house) translate to designing for an agency?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was in college so I first did a phone call interview where they described the job I'd be doing and then over spring break I did in-person interview at the main office. It was a fun environment and not stressful at all really.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wpromote.

Interview

The hiring process was very relaxed. They recruited from school and the process was great with friendly people and a sense that they were genuinely interested in YOU and how you could fit into their work environment, which is a great one at that.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Submitted an application and résumé after being referred; there was no job listing on the website but was told the position was available by a friend who worked there.

My interviewers were super friendly and asked thoughtful questions. They gave a great introduction into Wpromote and offered valuable insight into the company culture (i.e., workaholics with a good sense of humor). I left the interview thinking that even if I didn't get the position the entire interview experience ( and office--awesome glass walls, iPad check-in, communal kitchen complete with shuffle board and Ping Pong, I could go on...) was more than worth the time.

I would highly recommend submitting an application: the interview process is enough all by its self.

Interview Questions

• What industry blogs/news sources do you follow?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; I accepted their first (wholly appropriate) offer.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I reached out to HR after applying and was contacted back very quickly. I had a quick phone interview with basic questions and then an interview in the office a few weeks later. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.I interviewed with two departments and it took about a week to hear back from the department in which I got hired.