Wpromote Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wpromote

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a casual meet and greet with the Development team leads,which was followed with an HR phone screen after a couple days and then the final interview which is in person.
The final skills interview was 2-3 hours long consisting of a couple of coding tests, followed by a questions and answer session. The interview consisted of basic PHP/ MySQL/ Javascript questions and was mostly academic.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of number, write a function to sort the array without using any native sort functions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wpromote

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with an HR person, followed by a 30 minute in person interview with all members of the engineering team. After passing that round, I was given a coding project to complete. I was hired after returning the coding project.

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain projects I have worked on and the reasoning for using the technology that I used.   1 Answer