Wright Ford Young &Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wright Ford Young &Co

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wright Ford Young &Co (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was very straight forward, phone interview and then an in office interview with a few people from the company. Please note, I got an interview with this company through reaching out to the company. Overall very nice group of interviewees.
    They want to see how well you fit in with the firm both personality wise and value wise.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you showed leadership qualities.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wright Ford Young &Co (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on Friday by sending in my resume to the email that was listed on their careers page, including my cover letter (not required). By Monday morning, they called me to asked me to submit my transcript on the same day. Exactly a week later, they asked me to come in on Tuesday for an interview with the audit directors and partner. I had two interviews, a 2:1 with the directors and a 1:1 with the partner. Pretty standard, behavioral questions and explain your resume. I think what's really important is showing that you have an interest in the firm and asking good questions to learn more what they're looking for.

Interview Questions