Wrigley Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.9

Supply Chain Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen from recruiter, followed with another phone screen, another follow-up phone screen with recruiter, and 2 and a half hour onsite interview with several team members in open room setting

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal, based on principles and values. Group based interview with leaders. Several questions based on past experiences and what I wanted to provide to the role and my vision for the role

Interview Questions

• A time when dealing with difficult peers and making a difficult decision   Answer Question

TPM Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was not the most professional I have seen. The recruiter was 20 minutes late and was distracted from the start. I got a sense pretty quickly that this was not the company for me. I heard that it isn't the best place to work, but thought I would give it a go.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

1st step - Post six weeks from applying online received an email for a phone screen.
    2nd step - Within a week received a email scheduling a phone interview. Focus of questions was on experience and skills.
    3rd step- Within a week received a follow up email inviting me for on onsite half day interview. Onsite interview was with six employees combination of HR and Business Leaders. Questions were 75% the same or similar across all interviews. Not much time left for candidate questions. No surprising questions.
    Last Step- based on best practices and time invested in process on both sides there should be a follow up phone call or email to inform the candidate of decision simply thanking them for their time. Post one month no response from internal recruiter. While the outcome is clear and absolutely not what makes an interview process unfavorable the lack of courtesy and professionalism does.
    I was actually surprised by the process at the end since the process in the beginning was decent.

Quality Technologist (Lead Supplier Auditor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was of many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time that you had to let a vendor/plant management know of an audit finding and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

The entire interview process with Wrigley was great. The team was very helpful and flexible in terms of the scheduling process. I also really enjoyed the fact that they had the capability to interview via the web using webcams. When looking for a job across country it is always hard trying to coordinate schedules and meetings and this process made it seem like I was right in the office with them. The hiring process was also seamless. The team was able to answer all my questions in a timing and professional manner.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was a typical interview question of what qualities I would bring to the team and how I would be an asset.   Answer Question

Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a Wrigley recruiter after they received my submission through their website. The call consisted of a brief screening to see if I would be a good fit for the position. The next day I was contacted to set up a face to face interview. My face to interview consisted of a panel of four - three hiring managers, and an associate. All of the questions were behavioral based, and they were looking for situation specific answers. The interview went well, but I definitely felt that it was one of the more challenging interviews I've been on. After the interview, I was told I would be contacted either way by the end of the week. I did not hear back, and I touched base with the recruiter about a week later, and was told that they had went with an internal candidate. Overall the process was positive, and I felt everyone I dealt with very professional and courteous. If given the opportunity to interview with this company again, I would gladly accept it.

Interview Questions

• What would you say has been the biggest accomplishment thus far in your career?

Give me an example of a process you improved, and tell me how it saved the company time or money.
      Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Had two phone interviews with the recruiting manager and hiring manager. they said will call me for an onsite interview but did not receive any calls later

Customer Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to an employee and via online application. A few weeks later I received a phone call and an email to see if I would come in to meet and interview with the team. I was brought in for a 3 hour interview where I met with 5 managers from different groups within the department. I met two people together and the rest I met individually. I received a short break between the last two interviews. Everyone I met was incredible. The team had all been with the company for many years which says a lot about the company. Everyone knew the business well, very approachable and down to earth. It was a great experience and while I was not offered the position, I was presented with another opportunity within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Given my marketing background how would I be a goo fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Discribe a situation where you failed and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

All behavioral questions, STAR format. They will go over the "hows" of your resume more than the "whats". Examples are:
    -Tell me about a time you had to plan out a project. What was your role, etc.
    -Tell me about a time you had to have a tough conversation with someone at work.

Make sure you're able to get as specific as possible about these situations and your actions in them.

Negotiation

it was straightforward