Wrigley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wrigley Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley (Gainesville, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Actually had two interviews. First was just a mechanical aptitude test, which I performed very well. I thought the position had been filled, but a couple of months later, I was called back for a second interview. This time, I met with two managers, but it was still informal. Both times, I was told I would hear something back either way. Of course, I heard nothing either time. I feel this is in very poor taste, but seems to happen all too often.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a 3-phase motor is running backwards? And where would you do it at?   1 Answer

Controls Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wrigley (Gainesville, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very slow but understand why. Its because they try to find quality personnel to work at wrigleys. Once you are hired in you are basically there for life. Great place to work

Process Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it took 4 weeks for me to get the phone interview. I have two phone interviews. One with HR and one with the director of R&D. Thay basically just ask some questions about your background and the reason you interest about their company. The process was comfortable and easy. The phone interview with the director was focus more on the research experience I had. The want people to have hands-on experience and creativity.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a phone screening and didn't hear back for a month or so about the second interview. Once I got the second interview everything moved very fast and they contacted me two days later.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to feedback?
      Tell me about a time you where you had an impossible request from a customer?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen from recruiter, followed with another phone screen, another follow-up phone screen with recruiter, and 2 and a half hour onsite interview with several team members in open room setting

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal, based on principles and values. Group based interview with leaders. Several questions based on past experiences and what I wanted to provide to the role and my vision for the role

Interview Questions

• A time when dealing with difficult peers and making a difficult decision   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley.

Interview

Interview was thorough, interviewers were very friendly. Entire process was smooth.
    Started with phone interview with recruiter, then followed by human resource person, then with hiring manager. After than face to face interview with several panels.

Negotiation

TPM Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was not the most professional I have seen. The recruiter was 20 minutes late and was distracted from the start. I got a sense pretty quickly that this was not the company for me. I heard that it isn't the best place to work, but thought I would give it a go.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (Flowery Branch, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

So i did the phone interview, which went very well. After that i was invited in for a hands on assessment. Then later i did a face to face interview along with a plant walk thru. Overall everything went well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard for a large company. Had about 2 phone interviews and then one sit down face to face with the hiring manager and his boss.

Phone interviews are pretty standard HR based, as long as you give OK answers and don't shoot yourself in the foot you'll be passed along.This is where they weed out the inept and the crazies.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience and standard sales behavioral questions. This is a sales position, verbal communication skills, demeanor and personality will be judged   Answer Question