Wrigley Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wrigley Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Had a phone screening and didn't hear back for a month or so about the second interview. Once I got the second interview everything moved very fast and they contacted me two days later.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to feedback?
    Tell me about a time you where you had an impossible request from a customer?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wrigley

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard for a large company. Had about 2 phone interviews and then one sit down face to face with the hiring manager and his boss.

Phone interviews are pretty standard HR based, as long as you give OK answers and don't shoot yourself in the foot you'll be passed along.This is where they weed out the inept and the crazies.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience and standard sales behavioral questions. This is a sales position, verbal communication skills, demeanor and personality will be judged   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First a phone screening then an in person interview. The HR rep was very helpful and informatice throughout the process. In person interview was two Sales managers. Asked behavioral questions and went through my experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when.....
      - you had to convince someone to do something?
      - you made a mistake and how you fixed it.
      Tell me some strengths and weaknesses
      How do you contribute in a team?
      Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview from headquarters. After that, you were assigned an in-person interview with the Regional Manager. The interview instructions were very detailed and organized. Applicants were asked to stop into some retail stores ahead of time and check shelves, product, i.e., do some research. The actual interview was in a conference room with two people. The questions were challenging and thoughtful- they wanted to know how you would handle multiple accounts, conflict, sales obstacles, etc. After all the questions, you were asked to "act out" a sales interaction.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was role playing. They give you a one-sheet about optional displays, end caps and pricing, about 2- minutes to study it. Then they return to the room to act out the scene. You are the Wrigley rep and he/she is the store owner. Your job is to sell them a new display.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (Fresno, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied on line. The process was pretty quick. Had a phone interview and then a few weeks later an in person interview. The job sounded like a great job. I dressed professionally as anyone should for an interview, and that seemed to throw off one of the interviewers. He felt that I might be too out of touch with the demographic.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses? Sell me this candy display?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley.

Interview

Although the phone interview was a positive experience, the live panel interview felt like a condescending waste of my time from the start. I was dissuaded from the job for several reasons (all of which were covered in the job description, no secrets), they gave my resume several saccharine compliments which all seemed to lead directly to the question 'why would you want THIS job', and they made me role play my current job - which they admitted knowing nothing about. The panel consisted of a wide-eyed current TSM, doubtless their rockstar with management aspirations; the hiring manager, who couldn't mask his boredom by the end; and an out-of-market manager who really led the condescension with a lot of "I don't get it" looks and responses to my interest in the role. When he asked a behavioral question and I told them I didn't have any relevant previous experience, he tried to tell me my response should be in the format of a situation, a task... - buddy, not my first rodeo. Seemed like on one hand they were saying I was overqualified while on the other hand they were implying this job is above me (it is most certainly not).
    They got their questions off a list with Wrigley branding on it, but didn't ask nearly as many behavioral as I expected. Asked more about my work experience, what-if scenarios and way too many baiting questions about my current boss and job. I'd have preferred not make it past the recruiter if the hiring manager had no intention of taking me seriously. Was relieved in the end I didn't get the offer, as the experience soured me on the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when there was a principal you really wanted to do business with and they just wouldn't play ball, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrigley.

Interview

many behavioral questions. You are asked to make observations of the market and you must role play selling Wrigley products at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you could not fix a problem with a client and how did you handle it. "Please give real life example "   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wrigley.

Interview

2 phone and 1 face to face interview with regional and area managers. Alot of behavioral questions and role playing scenario where you have to sell them a counter display and show thwt you are to give a sales pitch on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Had to sell in a counter display during the interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good pay, benefits, company car. Not much work life balance, high expectations with for unattainable goals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone for 20 minutes. The lady was very professional and asked the basic questions. The second interview was with 2 men: the first was a regional manager, the other was a director. Both very nice men. That interview lasted about an hour. It was a very nice interview process.

Interview Questions

• They had also asked that we go to a store and give observations on how that store was being maintained - either a Walmart or a convenience store beforehand. In the interview itself they asked me to outline how I would meet my goals to see the stores in the territory and gave me a map to review.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrigley (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Included an initial phone interview screen, a second phone interview, then an in person interview. Had to do a small but easy project.